Cardinal Koch
Please consider that Kurt Cardinal Koch was named to his current position by Benedict XVI, who also gave him the red hat. His positions have weight.

ETA: Typo corrected.
(05-19-2012, 02:03 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: Please consider that Kurt Cardinal Koch was named to his current position by Benedict XVI, who also gave him the read hat. His positions have weight.

The FSSP, Opus Dei, Jesuits and the Neo-Cathecumenal Way all professing the same faith!

It's the miracle of the council!
This makes me wonder how the FSSPX will be regularised, if all Catholics must accept that Jews [mostly culture Jews and atheists] must believe Cardinal Kochs views on this matter.
Its already a done deal, but how does this fit in?
(05-19-2012, 02:03 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: Please consider that Kurt Cardinal Koch was named to his current position by Benedict XVI, who also gave him the read hat. His positions have weight.

Well, if the pope gave him "the read hat," I wish he would wear it and read some of the Church's teachings.  It might help him out.

As it stands, it sounds like he's wearing a dunce cap.

LOL.
The Pope doesn't believe Catholicism to be the only truth, stop deluding yourselves.
I wonder whether he is more orthodox first thing in the morning.
Quote:"The Holy Father has spoken clearly about this position of Williamson, that it's not possible, there is no place for deniers in the Catholic Church."

Funny, I never knew that the so-called "holocaust" was an infallible article of Catholic faith.
(05-18-2012, 05:18 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Unity in faith, indeed.

Yes. One of the marks by which the true Church manifests Herself to the whole world is unity. Yet this conciliar church is anything but united as a consequence of its own teaching authority. It can't even agree on what it teaches. It's 50 years after the council and we're still waiting for those mysterious texts that are supposed to clear everything up. Ironically, the texts that were given to clear everything up made things even worse, by going from heterodoxy to blatant heresy, exactly as St. Pius X warned.
It is one thing for the worst insult out there to be accusing someone of being "anti-semitic," and another thing for the worst insult from a high-ranking Churchmen to be the same.

In the Gospel for today's Mass, Our Lord tells His Apostles: "They will put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doth a service to God. And these things will they do to you, because they have not known the Father, nor Me."

I am a simple convert layman, but that seems fairly clear to me. Good riddance.
It looks like as the President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity Kurt Cardinal Koch is following in his predecessor's steps, Walter Cardinal Kasper.  They even look similar with the squinty eyes.

[Image: kasper.jpg]
Kasper

[Image: 220px-Kurt_Koch.jpg]
Koch