Purportedly an SSPX priest against the Deal

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=...cka-0OXB8o

:LOL:

Absurd. 

Bp. Fellay is his rightful superior until Bp. Fellay does something with which he disagrees.    :LOL:

:eyeroll:
(05-28-2012, 02:02 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Bp. Fellay is his rightful superior until Bp. Fellay does something with which he disagrees.    :LOL:

I really don't want to be unnecessarily controversial in asking this, but isn't that similar to the attitude the SSPX has toward the pope?

I realize that the SSPX says that they only disobey the pope when he asks them to do something against the Faith, but it is the SSPX who decides whether the magisterial activity exercised via his pontificate is at odds with the Faith or not. In the way you have represented this priest's view (the article won't load for me for some reason), he is applying the same reasoning to Bp. Fellay: "He is my rightful superior until he asks me to do something that I personally find to be against the faith." Whether following Bp. Fellay's lead to unite with Rome is actually against the Faith we can't know, since that requires us to know whether the magisterial activity of Benedict's pontificate is against the Faith, because disobeying the pope's request to "return" would only be right if the magisterial activity of his pontificate were actually against the Faith.

Unless I misunderstand it, he is being somewhat consistent.
INPEFESS, you right on target.

tim
No he's off target because he is just talking in generalities.  What specifically did the SSPX disobey the Pope on?  The only thing really was the consecration of the Bishops, which Archbishop Lefebvre had the canonical and divine right to do. 

The priest above says that Rome is the seat of Antichrist because of private revelation, and the hierarchy are heretical.  Well, if that's how you feel....  And what's with the creepy sexual innuendo?  Fornicating, Adultery, Temptation... :O
(05-28-2012, 08:01 AM)PeterII Wrote: No he's off target because he is just talking in generalities.  What specifically did the SSPX disobey the Pope on?  The only thing really was the consecration of the Bishops, which Archbishop Lefebvre had the canonical and divine right to do. 

The priest above says that Rome is the seat of Antichrist because of private revelation, and the hierarchy are heretical.  Well, if that's how you feel....  And what's with the creepy sexual innuendo?  Fornicating, Adultery, Temptation... :O

What you think is creepy is all through sacred scripture, in which spiritual unfaithfulness is constantly referred to as "fornication."
(05-28-2012, 12:28 PM)John Lane Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 08:01 AM)PeterII Wrote: No he's off target because he is just talking in generalities.  What specifically did the SSPX disobey the Pope on?  The only thing really was the consecration of the Bishops, which Archbishop Lefebvre had the canonical and divine right to do. 

What you think is creepy is all through sacred scripture, in which spiritual unfaithfulness is constantly referred to as "fornication."
Yes.
Archbishop Lefebvre Wrote:The union desired by these Liberal Catholics, a union between the Church and the Revolution and subversion is, for the Church, an adulterous union, adulterous. And that adulterous union can produce only bastards.  And who are those bastards? They are our rites: the rite of Mass is a bastard rite, the sacraments are bastard sacraments-we no longer know if they are sacraments which give grace or which do not give grace … The priests coming out of the seminaries are bastard priests.”
Someone kindly made that Hitler downfall SSPX video.

Made me laugh, especially the liturgical dancing bit.

[Image: watch?v=QwcoKT_z6YI&feature=related]
(05-29-2012, 12:21 AM)ggreg Wrote: Someone kindly made that Hitler downfall SSPX video.

Made me laugh, especially the liturgical dancing bit.

[Image: watch?v=QwcoKT_z6YI&feature=related]

Oh really?

Got a link?
This has now been posted on another site:

FR JOSEPH PFEIFFER ALSO HAS SOME SERMONS ON TAPE ABOUT THE CRISIS.
CONTACT ADDRESS GIVEN IN MESSAGE

Files have been sent to you
from frjpfeiffer@juno.com via YouSendIt.
April 29 Cebu Sermon 1 the 4 Confusions SSPX compromise anounced today did not come overnight.
May 6 Cebu Sermon 2 The Secret Chambers Mt. 24 and SSPX compromise
May 20 Cebu Sermon 3 Priest of Truth not Adultery
May 24 Davao Sermon 4 Menzingen Modernism

4 files were sent to you.

Fr JP repeat of Fr Tim may 20 2012.mp3
Fr JP April 29 2012 Cebu Rome and SSPX.mp3
Fr JP May 6 2012 4th Easter Cebu.mp3
Fr JP May 27 Rome SSPX Davao.mp3

Size: 120.77 MB    Files will be available for download until June 12, 2012 03:52 PDT