“I confess: I’m one of the whistleblowers. We’re doing it to defend the Pope”
(05-29-2012, 08:28 PM)salus Wrote: First some facts, Cardinal Bertone is 76 and the Pope has been replacing all Curia Heads at 75, JP2 waited till they were 80, this Pope does not wait. So Bertone and Levada also 76 in June will be replaced soon, of course they will say he was forced out but that is not the case. The reason the Secretariat of State has more power in my opinion is the Vatican-Moscow agreement a pure political agreement that has even handcuffed Spiritual Matters (The Consecration of Russia) I doubt JP2 was afraid of people in the Curia since he battled the Communists in Poland for years. You can say many things about JP2 but the way he handled his physical problems and the Communists he was not a coward. As for the guess that Pope Benedict was mentioned in the undisclosed part of the 3rd secret, i can't believe it, he would never have gone along with the 2000 A.D. disclosure if he was mentioned.

I don't think that Pope Benedict was mentioned by name in the undisclosed part of the 3rd secret salus.  I just think that he is the Pope in white that the Fatima prophecies talk about.  You know this part.
Quote:a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels, each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

That definitely does not describe the assassination attempt of John Paul II like they tried to say it was in 2000. 
(05-29-2012, 10:27 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 08:28 PM)salus Wrote: First some facts, Cardinal Bertone is 76 and the Pope has been replacing all Curia Heads at 75, JP2 waited till they were 80, this Pope does not wait. So Bertone and Levada also 76 in June will be replaced soon, of course they will say he was forced out but that is not the case. The reason the Secretariat of State has more power in my opinion is the Vatican-Moscow agreement a pure political agreement that has even handcuffed Spiritual Matters (The Consecration of Russia) I doubt JP2 was afraid of people in the Curia since he battled the Communists in Poland for years. You can say many things about JP2 but the way he handled his physical problems and the Communists he was not a coward. As for the guess that Pope Benedict was mentioned in the undisclosed part of the 3rd secret, i can't believe it, he would never have gone along with the 2000 A.D. disclosure if he was mentioned.

I don't think that Pope Benedict was mentioned by name in the undisclosed part of the 3rd secret salus.  I just think that he is the Pope in white that the Fatima prophecies talk about.  You know this part.
Quote:a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels, each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

That definitely does not describe the assassination attempt of John Paul II like they tried to say it was in 2000. 

:thumb:  thank you
(05-29-2012, 11:33 AM)Josué Wrote: Does anyone else think that our present Holy Father is the one in The prophecy of Fatima?

After reading the last few posts at Rorate I sort of feel that he is the one. 

Your welcome Josué.  Do you happen to have that link to the posts at Rorate?
(05-30-2012, 02:45 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 11:33 AM)Josué Wrote: Does anyone else think that our present Holy Father is the one in The prophecy of Fatima?

After reading the last few posts at Rorate I sort of feel that he is the one. 

Your welcome Josué.  Do you happen to have that link to the posts at Rorate?

Here are three the last one really made me led me to believe him being the pope of the fatima prophesy

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/05...shing.html
http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/05...trous.html

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/05...-with.html