Suggestions
Thanks, Tim & Co. I resolve to do more praying, using at least some of the prayers here.
A Bernardine Sister was shown in spirit the vast desolation caused by the devil throughout the world. At the same time, she heard the Blessed Virgin telling her it was true, Hell had been let loose upon the earth, and that the time had come to pray to her as Queen of Angels and to ask of her the assistance of the Heavenly Legions to fight against these deadly foes of God and of men.

“But, my good Mother,” she replied, “you who are so kind, could you not send them without our asking?”

“No,” Our Lady answered, “because prayer is one of the conditions required by God Himself for obtaining favors.”

Then the Blessed Virgin communicated the following prayer, bidding her to have it printed and distribute it gratis.

PRAYER
August Queen of Heaven, sovereign Mistress of the Angels, who didst receive from the beginning the mission and the power to crush the serpent’s head, we beseech thee to send thy holy angels, that under thy command and by thy power, they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks, and drive them hence into the abyss of woe.

Most holy Mother, send thy angels to defend us and to drive the cruel enemy from us.

All ye holy angels and archangel, help and defend us. Amen.

O good and tender Mother! Thou shalt ever be our Love and our Hope.

Holy Angels and Archangels, keep and defend us. Amen

NIHIL OBSTAT: Arthur J. Scanlon, S. T. D., Censor Librorum
IMPRIMATUR: Patrick Cardinal Hayes, Archbhishop of New York, September 5, 1936
Great thread.  Thanks.
In the same spirit as the Divine Praises, here is that beautiful prayer known as the "Golden Arrow," which can be said either in reparation for blasphemy, or as a general intention before beginning your other devotions:

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.
A very good Irish priest (and dear friend of our family) introduced us to "St. Patrick's Breastplate", which he recites daily. I try to say it  every morning, along with several of the others already mentioned.
Here it is, for any who may be interested:

"I arise today
Through the strength of heaven:
Light of sun,
Radiance of moon,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of wind,
Depth of sea,
Stability of earth,
Firmness of rock.

I arise today
Through God's strenght to pilot me:
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's host to save me
From snares of devils,
From temptation of vices,
From everyone who wishes me ill
Afar and anear
Alone and in a multitude.

I summon today all these powers between me and those evils:
Against every cruel and merciless power that may oppose my body and soul;
Against incantations of false prophets,
Against black laws of Pagandom,
Against false laws of heretics,
Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of women and smiths and wizards,
Against every knowledge that corrupts man's body and soul.

Christ to shield me today
Against poison, against burning,
Against drowning, against wounding,
So that there may come to me an abundance of reward.

Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right hand, Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

I arise today through a mighty strength,
The invocation of the Trinity:
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of Creaton."

I posted this previously.  I found it on a prayer card at a Catholic book store.

Litany for the Church

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ have mercy on us
Lord, have mercy on us
Christ, divine founder of the church, hear us
Christ who warned of false prophets, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of Heaven, have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, mother of the church, pray for us
St. Joseph, patron of the universal church, pray for us
St. Michael, defender of the day of battle, pray for us.
St. Peter, the rock upon which Christ built his church, pray for us.
St. Francis of Assisi, re-builder of the church, pray for us
St. Anthony, pray for us
St. Pius V, pray for us
St. Pius X, foe of modernism, pray for us.
All you holy angels and archangels, pray that we may resist the snares of the devil
St. Catherine of Siena, pray that Christ's vicar may oppose the spirit of the world
St. John Fisher, pray that bishops may have the courage to combat heresy and irreverence
St. Francis Xavier, pray that zeal for souls my be re-kindled  in the clergy.
St. Charles Bromero, pray that seminaries may be protected from false teachings.
St. Vincent de Paul, pray that seminarians may return to a life of prayer and meditation.
St. Therese of the child Jesus, pray that religious may re-discover their vocation of love and sacrifice.
St. Thomas More, pray that the laity may not succumb to the great apostasy.
St. Fracncis de Sales, pray that the Catholic press may again become a vehicle of truth.
St. John Bosco,  pray that our children may be protected from immoral and heretical instruction.
St. Pascal, pray that profound reverence for the most blessed sacrament may be restored.
St. Dominic, pray that we may ever treasure the holy rosary.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of th world, spare us, O Lord:
Lamb of God who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us O Lord:
Lamb of God , who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God , that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray, Jesus our God in these dark hours when Your mystical body is undergoing it's own crucifixion, and when it would almost seem abandoned by God the Father, have mercy, we beg of You, on Your suffering  church. Send down upon us the Divine Consoler to enlighten our minds and strengthen our wills. You O second person of the most blessed Trinity, who can neither deceive nor be deceived, have promised to be with Your church until the end of time. Give us a mighty faith that we may not falter: help us to do Your holy will always , especially during these hours of grief and uncertainty. May Your most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of your Holy Mother be our sure refuge in time and in eternity.
amen.
(05-30-2012, 03:59 PM)charlesh Wrote: In the same spirit as the Divine Praises, here is that beautiful prayer known as the "Golden Arrow," which can be said either in reparation for blasphemy, or as a general intention before beginning your other devotions:

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.

I was just just going to post this. Love this prayer.
I love the St Patrick Prayer... .  My spidey sense has been doing the same thing. 

This one is similar to what I found in a Father Lasance book.  You can pray it with rosary beads.
On the Crucifix, say:

'Soul of Christ, sanctify me!
Body of Christ, save me!
Blood of Christ, inebriate me!
Water from the side of Christ, wash me!
Passion of Christ, strengthen me!
O good Jesus hear me! Within Thy wounds hide me;
Permit me not to be separated from Thee;
from the malignant enemy, defend me;
in the hour of death, call me and bid me come over to Thee, that with Thy saints I may praise Thee forever and ever, Amen.

On the large beads say::

'O Sweetest Heart of Jesus, I implore that I may ever love Three more and more'.

On the small beads beads say:

'Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love'.

At the end of each decade, say:

Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation'.

At the end conclusion, say:
'May the Heart of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament, be blessed, adored and praised with grateful affection, at every moment in all the Tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time'.

This is a great thread.  Thanks everyone for the contributions. 
This is a great thread! Thanks, Tim and everyone!

C.