The Vortex: Vatican Wolves
Quote:a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels, each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Nope, doesn't sound like either JPI's death or JPII's assassination attempt.
(06-01-2012, 03:09 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: Tim,

Do you expect Rome to be invaded, or do you expect that scene to take place somewhere else?  Would be interested to hear anything you can share on the subject - I don't remember reading anything about this in particular from your or James before, if it's already been posted just let me know.

What do you think the chances are of a European economic collapse leading to an invasion of Vatican City?
i know this was a question for Tim... but i don't think a European invasion will happen i think it will be some kind of moslum terrorist attack
Alert ! I am not a Prophet and I don't want to have to explain my scenarios at my judgement. In Jeremiah the Lord God Almighty warns against being a phony Prophet.

Edward and I agree, it's the mohammedans in my scenario. They'll be the wild card when the monetary crisis explodes. Russia may join in because Putin has promised to defend Christians and I trust him a little more than the phonies in the EU or the US. Remeber the French couldn't handle the Mohammedans when they rioted and set some of France afire. I think Italy will be different because their hatred for the Mohammedans is visible, and those short descendants of the Romans love violence up close bloody and personal. This doesn't mean they will put the rebellion down just that it will be viscious.

to be continued...

tim
Tim or anyone, do you suppose it could be allegorical?  ???

I'm not discrediting the prophecy just thinking of iron a different way
Even in allegory, it really doesn't make a lot of sense for those two popes.  Where are the other holy people? Who are the bodies of the fallen on the way to his death? Who are the soldiers? The secret doesn't say evil people, or assassins, but soldiers.
I believe that it is indeed allegorical, but it still hasn't happened.
The prophecy is conditional, that's Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and avoid the minor chastisement and receive a period of peace. Do not and the minor chastisement comes in spades. Our Lady was specific in the details, the Russian Revolution, wars are punishment fro God Almighty, the WWII will come after a sign in the sky, WWII will come hen Pius XI is Pope. It will be worse than WWI. And on and on with details. She is specific and her message is in no way allegorical.

The Cardinals, Bishops and Priests wo oppose her have had 100 years to spread disinformation. Go to Fatima.org, and watch the free videos, read the free articles, read the free books, let it sink in, they are the experts. This is not a little disagreement on small facts among hobbyists, this is for the fate of the world, and the souls of billions.

We have never received the entire so called third secret. It is still hidden, and the Vatican has done this, not some fake story pushed by Prelates to keep up their business as usual. It was supposed to be released in 1960, and it was not, and the faithfull stopped trusting the Vatican. Ask your selves this question can the Pope trump the Mother of God ? Not a chance. This 'non-compliance" is worse than the Vatican II and the modernist,commie, masonic, scourge.

I'm quiet sure the text of the "vision" has been spruced up and watered down before release. The released vision, because they won't alter it completely has the bare bones of the details, but it is probably more visual. The text is hidden and Cardinal Bertone inadvertently proved that fact of RAI's porta a porta tv program. Our Lady was explicit in her communications why would she of a sudden become allegorical ?

The seeds of distrust were planted in 1960 before the Council. Vatican II is the result. Go look at the data. We, those alive then couldn't explain it or put it in to words but Trust was eroded.  The changes only confirmed our unsettled feelings. This is the reason Humanae Vitae went over like a lead ballon. If they don't have to listen to the Mother of God, we won't believe anything they say. I hear women my age say "they are only men what do they know, they could be mistaken". Hear this it is the work of the Father of Lies. The women don't even know why.

tim