Any Nutella fans out there?
I've never tried it, but I know many who simply can't get enough of it.
I've had it.  It's good, not great.

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
I've never had it.
From one of the lesser know councils:

If any man saith that Nutella is not one of the most delicious spreads in all of Creation, even if he admits that it is good but, in doing so, denies its greatness, let him be anathema. - Council of Hazel, 1st (and only) session

Did I mention I like the stuff?
I don't eat Nutella because it has vanillin (fake vanilla). An alternative I like is Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread. Plus this is only an occasional snack. Nutella's essentially a jar of sugar.
I took a look at the ingredients.  Nothing more need be said.
I used to love it but my tastes in chocolate have refined since then.
first started eating this in 1983 when I was an exchange student living in Germany... they have a brand there called NussPli, which is a much denser, less oily chocolate hazelnut spread....... I still have dreams of that thick bread, slathered with butter and topped with NussPil every morning for breakfast!!!   
(06-05-2012, 06:08 PM)Pheo Wrote: From one of the lesser know councils:

If any man saith that Nutella is not one of the most delicious spreads in all of Creation, even if he admits that it is good but, in doing so, denies its greatness, let him be anathema. - Council of Hazel, 1st (and only) session

Did I mention I like the stuff?

:LOL:

Yeh, its so good but soooo not good for you. Therefore I only allow myself to eat it while at other peoples houses where I rarely take second helpings.
I liked Nutella before it was cool.