Any Nutella fans out there?
I love it.  So much.
Yum.  I rarely eat it, but Yum.

I actually had it first in Germany in 1990  (I was there for the Oberammergau Passion Play)
Good grief, the things I remember together  :)
I like Chocolate Philadelphia, which they recently started to sell in the UK.  You get a 200g tub for $1.54 on special offer.  Usual price is $2.90
I really don't understand what all the hype for it was with hipsters on tumblr.  It doesn't even taste that good and isn't organic
To die for! :LOL: Have to look for it here in Iowa. In Canada, Walmart even has a house brand that tastes almost identical!
(06-06-2012, 04:24 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: To die for! :LOL: Have to look for it here in Iowa. In Canada, Walmart even has a house brand that tastes almost identical!
Yeah, it seems like a chocolate overload to me, but many here seem to endorse it's tastiness - though it's probably already on Michelle Obama's "evil foods" list.
Did you see Cetil's picture of the Nutella river in the Philippines?
(06-06-2012, 06:29 PM)SaintAndrew Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 04:24 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: To die for! :LOL: Have to look for it here in Iowa. In Canada, Walmart even has a house brand that tastes almost identical!
Yeah, it seems like a chocolate overload to me, but many here seem to endorse it's tastiness - though it's probably already on Michelle Obama's "evil foods" list.

But wouldn't that just endorse its tastiness even more?  :LOL:

(edit: it's and its  >:()
(06-06-2012, 06:49 PM)wallflower Wrote:

It's not clear if you're an English professor or not.
I clicked on your name and you hide all of your info - click my name and you'll find out everything about me except my SSN.
When being appraised by a fellow forum member, its nice to know their credentials. :eyeroll:
(06-06-2012, 07:49 PM)SaintAndrew Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 06:49 PM)wallflower Wrote:

It's not clear if you're an English professor or not.
I clicked on your name and you hide all of your info - click my name and you'll find out everything about me except my SSN.
When being appraised by a fellow forum member, its nice to know their credentials. :eyeroll:

:LOL: While I have been known to correct other people I was actually correcting myself that time. I must have done it fast enough that the edit time didn't show up so it wasn't obvious that I was editing my own post. I had written "it's tastiness" originally. I hadn't noticed your mistake...until now. At least you got it right with "it's on Michelle Obama's evil foods list"!