Any Nutella fans out there?
is that regular sugar or powdered sugar?????  they sound yummy!!!!
My foster daughter got a Nutella cookbook this year and made me a Nutella cheesecake for my birthday.  So awesome!
(06-26-2012, 10:34 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: is that regular sugar or powdered sugar?????   they sound yummy!!!!
Regular sugar and you can add 1/4 a up of powdered to make it softer.
we get Nutino for ouir childrten. samer kind of stuff buyt italian made ort something. the contyainer actially turns out to be a drinking glass when your done too.
i like marmite. its a superior version of vegemite ;)
(07-01-2012, 04:48 PM)Arun Wrote: we get Nutino for ouir childrten. samer kind of stuff buyt italian made ort something. the contyainer actially turns out to be a drinking glass when your done too.
i like marmite. its a superior version of vegemite ;)
Marmite and Nutella is heavenly.
I have a kid who practically lives on the stuff.
One poster said he has Nutino, and gives that to the children.

If you should Google it, DO NOT GO TO THE HOMEPAGE.

There's a talking squirrel.
Yes try to avoid Nutella otherwise will attack it with a tablespoon.

I also use it for mousetraps mice are also partial to it.
    I used to know a girl from Germany who immigrated to the U.S.A. and she told me that in Germany Nutella was the equivalent of American peanut butter.  She said she had never heard of peanut butter until coming to the U.S.A. 
(07-03-2012, 08:28 AM)SpiderDweeb Wrote:      I used to know a girl from Germany who immigrated to the U.S.A. and she told me that in Germany Nutella was the equivalent of American peanut butter.  She said she had never heard of peanut butter until coming to the U.S.A. 

Those crazy Germans.