Discerning potential husband?
(06-09-2012, 11:24 PM)jen51 Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 10:22 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: There's no "ridicule" in this, Nicole! It alway takes courage to expose oneself to inquiry, especially when you're a woman.

I'm rooting for you! God bless!

Yeah, I admire the women brave enough to do this. I think I'd be too chicken.

On a side note, is that your brother? The both of you look so familiar to me. Have you lived in Kansas for quite some time? Maybe I have ran into you somewhere. Or maybe you both just look like people that I remember.   :LOL:  that's the far more likely possibility. Ha.

That is my brother, yes.  But he doesn't live in Kansas (I don't think he's ever been here).  He lives in Michigan.  That photo was taken at our grandfather's weld-shop.
Ok. Well, I think its safe to say I have never ran into your brother.  :LOL: But you.... I'm still not convinced I haven't seen you around. I'm around of your neck of the woods semi-frequently.
(06-10-2012, 12:26 AM)jen51 Wrote: Ok. Well, I think its safe to say I have never ran into your brother.  :LOL: But you.... I'm still not convinced I haven't seen you around. I'm around of your neck of the woods semi-frequently.

You might have seen me around.  That would be interesting if you did. :)
(06-08-2012, 06:45 AM)yablabo Wrote: Uh...here's some other photos:

[Image: 384500_10150964471050425_39585818_n.jpg]

Absolutely lovely. You've also got some gorgeous skin (and eyes, too).