Traditional Catholicism comes back to Vienna.
(06-09-2012, 12:02 AM)bkovacs Wrote: I sent a reply to cancel my profile on Catholic Answers Forums. They are no longer credible in my book. Suggest others do the same!.

Infraction points. That's funny. Almost as funny as double secret probation.
(06-09-2012, 12:00 AM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 11:45 PM)bkovacs Wrote: Hey everyone posted these same links on Catholic Answers Forums and got this message from moderator.

I was wondering what happened to that.  Also, those infraction points may be permanent even if it says temporary.  One moderator said he gave me temporary infraction points that would expire, but after the infraction "expired" the points remained.  So that's just rhetoric on their part.  Your infractions don't expire.

Also, that's a very stupid thing for them to do.   That moderator should be slapped across the face with a cold fish.

Your correct. I sent a reply stating that what I posted did not have an agenda. and that if the Pope were to post about his discussion with the SSPX, hypothetically, would he have been given an infraction. What if I posted a video or link to a story regarding Eastern Orthodox Christians. Would I have also received an infraction. Well I got a reply from the moderator.

[color=red]Your account has been locked for the following reason:
Rude to moderator and argumentative

This change will be lifted: Never

Just for showing a video of a group that the Pope hopes to reconcile with the church. Well I guess CAF seems to think it's inappropriate. 
Did anyone see the thread about a meeting of traditional Knights of Columbus councils that disappeared? I only got a partial response from the poster before he, too was banned.
Someone needs to take one of those banned notifications and change the reason for banning to "being Catholic".  :LOL:
(06-09-2012, 01:42 PM)bkovacs Wrote: Your account has been locked for the following reason:

Oh boy. They've got to be the "mommie dearest" of discussion forums.

(06-09-2012, 03:45 PM)Richard C Wrote: Did anyone see the thread about a meeting of traditional Knights of Columbus councils that disappeared? I only got a partial response from the poster before he, too was banned.

I saw that.  Someone reported it as potential spam and then it got deleted shortly after.
(06-09-2012, 03:59 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 01:42 PM)bkovacs Wrote: Your account has been locked for the following reason:

Being a moderator is really hard.  I have a personal policy of avoiding complaining about moderators.  If I think they are unfair and unreasonable I leave their forum.
(06-09-2012, 05:40 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 03:59 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:

Being a moderator is really hard.  I have a personal policy of avoiding complaining about moderators.  If I think they are unfair and unreasonable I leave their forum.

It is hard, but that doesn't excuse irrational behavior.  In times when I was a moderator, I actually had a personal policy of giving much MORE leeway for people in regard to what they said to me than about what they said to others.
(06-09-2012, 05:49 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: It is hard, but that doesn't excuse irrational behavior.   In times when I was a moderator, I actually had a personal policy of giving much MORE leeway for people in regard to what they said to me than about what they said to others.

I am really uncomfortable with bashing him here.  He has no opportunity to answer the criticisms against him.