The pizza thread. What place makes it the best?
(06-08-2012, 07:52 PM)piabee Wrote: Italy.

Cooking pizza in a metre long tray and then getting the customer to indicate how much they want is an amazing idea. It's even better when it costs about 3 euro for lunch. I wish we did that here.
(06-13-2012, 11:59 AM)Aragon Wrote:

Cooking pizza in a metre long tray and then getting the customer to indicate how much they want is an amazing idea. It's even better when it costs about 3 euro for lunch. I wish we did that here.

There's a restuarant where I live owned by Sicilians, and their pizza is served on trays like you mentioned, but you order the whole pizza of course.
(06-13-2012, 08:03 PM)drummerboy Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 11:59 AM)Aragon Wrote:

There's a restuarant where I live owned by Sicilians, and their pizza is served on trays like you mentioned, but you order the whole pizza of course.

Ahh, see in Italy they just put a knife in the pizza and you say "piu" (more) or "meno" (less) and cut off however much you want. It's a great system, much better than small, regular, or family sized.
heaven's pizza. its in waikanae or otaki or someplace along that highway...