where's alaric?
He hasn't been in since 23 April.  He wasn't banned was he?
I thought he was banned months before that?  Not sure, though...
Pretty sure he was.  He's active on Cathinfo now.
He was banned and he has been extremely critical of Fish Eaters when writing on cathinfo.
(06-13-2012, 08:28 PM)JayneK Wrote: He was banned and he has been extremely critical of Fish Eaters when writing on cathinfo.

Are we all a bunch of Zionist stooges now?
(06-13-2012, 08:35 PM)Pilgrim Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 08:28 PM)JayneK Wrote: He was banned and he has been extremely critical of Fish Eaters when writing on cathinfo.

Are we all a bunch of Zionist stooges now?

I can't remember any details.  I just remember thinking that he had burnt his bridges.
Yeah, I see him over at Cathinfo a lot these days.  I go between here and there regularly.

Did you report him to Vox?
Alaric was a tool.  He was unbanned by Vox last I knew, but he won't come back cuz he's got a bad case of butthurt.  Poor baby.  Bambino
(06-17-2012, 11:18 PM)Heinrich Wrote:

Did you report him to Vox?

There are no rules about what people can post on other forums, so there was nothing for me to report.

I report posts that break the forum rules.  I think they are good, reasonable rules.  I also think it is not possible for one moderator to run this place unless people help by reporting posts that break rules.  It is a way that we all can help Vox.  I am doing what I believe is right and a campaign of snarking at me is not going to change my mind.  I do not regret reporting you.