Good morning!
I'm a graphic designer trying to become an illustrator!

Though in my case that means I quit my design job to raise children, and I draw pictures in my spare time to build a portfolio.

Very good!

Is great to read about Graphic Designers that want to be Illustrators too. In the past, both things were at hand, but today, is a bit difficult to find people who can do both things (at least from what I've seen on web art sites, local agencies, and my University).

You have a online gallery?
(06-27-2012, 06:29 PM)Cesar_Augustus Wrote: m.PR:

Hi!

Are you a graphic designer too?

Not really, though I'm interested in the subject and I've done some web design (which of course involves some graphic design).

I believe there should be more Catholic artists. And surely they'd all be naturally attracted to the TLM.
Yes more Catholic artists. That would be fantastic!

I feel that the art world is populated by pagans and atheists.
(06-27-2012, 09:48 PM)Cesar_Augustus Wrote: Very good!

Is great to read about Graphic Designers that want to be Illustrators too. In the past, both things were at hand, but today, is a bit difficult to find people who can do both things (at least from what I've seen on web art sites, local agencies, and my University).

Here it is: http://www.ardanziger.com/

How about you?

Graphic design is a good career that's always in demand.  And it's good that you're actually studying it.  I never did...just worked my way up from production artist, so I don't consider myself very skilled or able to advance far in that field.
(06-29-2012, 02:57 PM)iona_scribe Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 09:48 PM)Cesar_Augustus Wrote: Very good!

Here it is: http://www.ardanziger.com/

How about you?

Graphic design is a good career that's always in demand.  And it's good that you're actually studying it.  I never did...just worked my way up from production artist, so I don't consider myself very skilled or able to advance far in that field.

Good portfolio!

I like the vectorized Celtic Knots a lot.

Blessings!

:)
(07-02-2012, 09:58 AM)Cesar_Augustus Wrote: Good portfolio!

I like the vectorized Celtic Knots a lot.

Blessings!

:)

Thank you!