I think I'm going to do one of these
(07-01-2012, 12:48 PM)drummerboy Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 12:52 AM)Joseph11 Wrote: Well I'm sorry I haven't put this up yet. :)

I've been trying to finish a rather long undergraduate thesis, and I really don't feel like I should do this before finishing that.

Thank you for the early posts and interest, though. :)

Which means that work will come before any women you marry.  Shame shame  :grin:

Unfortunately for my work, whoever I actually end up marrying is going to get far more attention than it.  :)  That's just the way I am.  My prayer is that she would never take advantage of me.  I had a girlfriend who did (or who did not know how not to), and I began wrecking my life for her.  I'm still trying to recover from that.
Nice save!  ;)
Shouldn't it be the women who make these things?
Because men don't look for spouses?
(07-20-2012, 11:28 PM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote: Because men don't look for spouses?

No, because men usually choose the women, not the other way around.

If I were to post here, it would be like an job opening.
(07-20-2012, 11:30 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 11:28 PM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote: Because men don't look for spouses?

I actually won't disagree, but sometimes it kind of works both ways.  The name of the forum, "Search for", implies the more active role of the man, but in fact the opposite is kind of true.  *shrug*
(07-21-2012, 12:19 AM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 11:30 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote:

I actually won't disagree, but sometimes it kind of works both ways.  The name of the forum, "Search for", implies the more active role of the man, but in fact the opposite is kind of true.  *shrug*

To back up my claim, I'll post a wife opening post when I have time.