Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease!
(06-18-2012, 02:48 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: What are colloids?

Maybe you missed this the first time:

(06-18-2012, 02:35 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I know what "colloidal" means.

(06-18-2012, 02:53 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 02:48 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: What are colloids?

Maybe you missed this the first time:

(06-18-2012, 02:35 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I know what "colloidal" means.

Clearly you didn't or you wouldn't have made the distinction between Silver and CS in terms of their medical usage.CS is just silver in suspension.
(06-18-2012, 02:43 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Your ignorance is worn like a badge again.People go blue who rub Silver salts into their skin.CS has never made anyone blue (try and prove it).I suggest you research what is involved in making any kind of colloidal suspension.It ain't rocket science.

I can argue like you, by selecting defenses, quoting and posting walls of text with minimal attention to logic, and accuse others of intellectual deficiency, but you are completely missing the point.

You are being highly illogical and you are intellectually flailing about. I am not going to address every red herring you post and I am not going to join in on your posting walls of text. I can do that you know. You jump from defense to misdirection without attention to what is being said.

There is no point.

Fine, make your magic potion, but it is not a cure all nor is it a cure all. It probably won't do any harm...or any good.

I never heard of the disease mentioned in this thread, but I highly doubt that your new pet cure-all is that useful for it.
(06-18-2012, 02:54 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: Clearly you didn't or you wouldn't have made the distinction between Silver and CS in terms of their medical usage.CS is just silver in suspension.

I know what colloidal silver is. I know what a colloid is. I know what silver is. I know how silver is generally used in medical situations.

I know it is futile to discuss this with you. I have better things to do.

(06-18-2012, 02:56 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I can argue like you,

LOL

Not in a million years buddy.You n I are on two completely different levels.
(06-18-2012, 02:58 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 02:56 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I can argue like you,

LOL

Not in a million years buddy.You are on two completely different levels.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.

I can argue like you, but I won't. It is not logical or productive.
(06-18-2012, 02:56 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I never heard of the disease mentioned in this thread, but I highly doubt that your new pet cure-all is that useful for it.

Once again ignorance oozes like puss from a wound.Silver has been used for hundreds,nay thousands of years for its health benefits (nothing new about it my good man) and continues to do so.Go ahead and be a belligerent on this matter if you want to.Makes no difference to me.You only hurt yourself in the final analysis.
(06-18-2012, 02:58 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I know what colloidal silver is. I know what a colloid is. I know what silver is. I know how silver is generally used in medical situations.

So what....your original jibe about snake-oil was a jape,a funny little retort? I don't understand.....Now your saying you are aware of silver and it's long medically successful history?    Huh?
(06-18-2012, 03:01 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 02:56 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I never heard of the disease mentioned in this thread, but I highly doubt that your new pet cure-all is that useful for it.

Once again ignorance oozes like puss from a wound.Silver has been used for hundreds,nay thousands of years for its health benefits (nothing new about it my good man) and continues to do so.Go ahead and be a belligerent on this matter if you want to.Makes no difference to me.You only hurt yourself in the final analysis.

I have only recently seen you post on it, and that is what I meant by "your new pet cure-all".

I am not being belligerent, nor am I trying to change your mind about anything. I am not hurting myself at all, now or later.
(06-18-2012, 03:04 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 02:58 PM)Rosarium Wrote: I know what colloidal silver is. I know what a colloid is. I know what silver is. I know how silver is generally used in medical situations.

So what....your original jibe about snake-oil was a jape,a funny little retort? I don't understand.....Now your saying you are aware of silver and it's long medically successful history?    Huh?

Study science, logic, and rhetoric. You'll catch up eventually.