Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease!
Lol.

When colloids collide, they begin to collude. Eventually the whole thing will begin to corrode, and all that's left will be a creole corona. Or something...?

Hate to see you fellas arguing, and I can't help but feel partially responsible as I started this thread. Can't we all just get along? Our enemies would love to see us divided, but though we're few we are strong if we stand together in God's Good Graces, and whether in season or out of season we perhaps ought to weigh up the ultimate value or frivolity of engaging in head-banging excersises rather than simply accepting we hold different views about this thing or the other - unless we're talking about heresy of course!

Walty, I am not yet sure what will need to be done - I have to go and see my GP about it specifically as the doctor who picked it up was examining my hands for a separate injury and ACC (worker's comp) claim, he was not actually allowed to treat me but could only recommend treatment.

Pheo - have you some experience with this? Please don't hesitate to share what you know!

PAX VOBISCUM, FRATRES.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease! - by Arun - 06-18-2012, 08:34 PM