Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease!
(06-19-2012, 09:34 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: So...as demonstrated above your link and "references" were pretty pallid.Nothing definitive as expected and loaded with ambiguity,lack of content and precise information.Certainly nothing that supports your fear mongering and belligerent negativity.Now,I could go own and post you lots and lots of studies and citations (real ones) showing the efficacy of silver in medicine going back 100 hundred years or more.I won't bother though because your not going to read anything.
Anyone reading this discourse I sure will be capable of their own research and making their own conclusions based on the balance and weight of evidence on either side of this issue.
Worth pointing out that your own defense also provided very little  data, no blind studies or actual scientific papers. Oh the Irony   :grin:

still  think you know better than me?

Ah yes, the "a guy got bitten by a spider, and took some colloidal silver, and then he got better!" is a much better basis.

I do not think knowledge is the issue here. I think the ability to think critically is.

And yes, I think I think correctly in this regard.

I hope you are not harmed with your obsession either physically or financially. It is a small matter anyway. The flesh is mortal regardless.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease! - by Historian - 06-19-2012, 09:37 AM