Lol - I (most likely) have a rather rare cutaneous disease!
well most of the updating got done in the "aarrgh I'm bored" thread after that but in case anybody was interested and didn't see that one; I was kept in hospital on IV antibiotic until Tuesday then sent home with continuing oral antibiotic and other meds.
Posted some photos of my hand (for some reason all of the pics only show my left hand lol) on the FE facebook page.
(07-06-2012, 10:57 AM)Arun Wrote: well most of the updating got done in the "aarrgh I'm bored" thread after that but in case anybody was interested and didn't see that one; I was kept in hospital on IV antibiotic until Tuesday then sent home with continuing oral antibiotic and other meds.
Posted some photos of my hand (for some reason all of the pics only show my left hand lol) on the FE facebook page.

Your right hand is a vampire...

So...things are pretty good now? You won't have to be hunted down as an unholy plague on humanity or anything?
Lol.

Yeah things are much better now, thanks. My immune system is still pretty slack so I'm getting all of the kids' bugs, and I have to carry on with meds for awhile but the hulkhands are gone.

The orf itself is still present but hopefully will just quietly slink away over the next few weeks...
(07-07-2012, 06:11 AM)Arun Wrote: Lol.

Yeah things are much better now, thanks. My immune system is still pretty slack so I'm getting all of the kids' bugs, and I have to carry on with meds for awhile but the hulkhands are gone.

The orf itself is still present but hopefully will just quietly slink away over the next few weeks...

You may be interested in building up your good gut bacteria:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33764039
...or cybernetic enhances.

Human 2.0
We can rebuild him. We have the technology... Wink
Pray Pray Pray