G'day from WA
(06-19-2012, 09:52 PM)Jamey77 Wrote: Anyhow if you got through that you did well. This forum has been very useful for me to understand what has happened to the church and why it has happened, there are some very knowledgeable posters and I appreciate the input!

God Bless
Jamey

I'll never forget the day I stumbled upon Fisheaters and I learned more about what had happened to the church and how
everything made so much more sense afterwards.

Deo Gratias, Jamey77!
Greetings, fellow Aussie! Glad to see you join the board!
Habitual Ritual and Might_4_Right thank-you, there is much information to go through and with all that has happened to our church in the past 40 years, it helps that some have been through much research and analysis which makes my life easier as I don't have to start from scratch. Interesting cross-section of people as well, I thought some on here were retired professors with their writing skills and knowledge, I check their profiles and they are like 23 years old  :grin:
(06-22-2012, 04:34 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: Greetings, fellow Aussie! Glad to see you join the board!

Greetings to you too Traditionalist Thomas, I see you are from Adelaide and love the sung Mass, so do I. Do you have many parishes that do the TLM in your state? From my knowledge we have 3 in Perth. More priests are learning it which is great, there is certainly hope going forward that the church will return to what has served her so well.
(06-22-2012, 10:42 AM)Jamey77 Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 04:34 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: Greetings, fellow Aussie! Glad to see you join the board!

Greetings to you too Traditionalist Thomas, I see you are from Adelaide and love the sung Mass, so do I. Do you have many parishes that do the TLM in your state? From my knowledge we have 3 in Perth. More priests are learning it which is great, there is certainly hope going forward that the church will return to what has served her so well.

About 3 that are "full time": The F.S.S.P, the S.S.P.X., and a traditional diocesan parish. There are a few other diocesan priests that offer the Latin Mass irregularly around the place. There's also a CMRI priest that comes through once a month.