Southern Indiana Meet-Up
Any fishies in the southern Indiana, southern Illinois, or northern Kentucky area should come join us on July 3rd for a meet-up in Jasper, IN.

Right now it looks like it's going to be Heinrich, CollegeCatholic, LongfellowDeeds, and my wife Rose and I.

We're planning on meeting at the Schnitzelbank restaurant, probably for dinner.  They have like 100 different imported beers on the menu.  It's going to be awesome.
Hello?  Anyone? 

(06-19-2012, 10:57 PM)Walty Wrote: Any fishies in the southern Indiana, southern Illinois, or northern Kentucky area should come join us on July 3rd for a meet-up in Jasper, IN.

Right now it looks like it's going to be Heinrich, CollegeCatholic, LongfellowDeeds, and my wife Rose and I.

We're planning on meeting at the Schnitzelbank restaurant, probably for dinner.  They have like 100 different imported beers on the menu.  It's going to be awesome.

When I left(after three salads), you were on no. 2. Did you sample the remaining 98?
(07-14-2012, 10:31 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 10:57 PM)Walty Wrote: Any fishies in the southern Indiana, southern Illinois, or northern Kentucky area should come join us on July 3rd for a meet-up in Jasper, IN.

When I left(after three salads), you were on no. 2. Did you sample the remaining 98?

No, but I think I finished everything on the Belgian part of the menu.