Cross-Country Drive: California to Wisconsin
(06-25-2012, 12:38 AM)DrBombay Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 12:33 AM)Walty Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 12:30 AM)piabee Wrote: We ended up leaving a couple days later than originally planned. In Cheyenne tonight.
(06-23-2012, 04:22 PM)drummerboy Wrote: What part of WI are you going to?  Maybe I can offer some advice or sights to see.

Green Bay. Are you in Wisconsin?

You guys have to go to Lambeau. 

Sorry, but that's kind of all there is to do in Green Bay.  Haha. 

I hope you guys like fattening food and beer.

No, don't go to Lambeau.  They make you shout, "Go, Pack, Go!!!" when they take you on the field.  I felt dirty afterwards.  Was awful. 

And, it seems the Green Bay Packers Football Corporation doesn't make enough money to buy seat backs for their fans.  It's appalling.

Doc, as you've seen by the lardo Packers photo, a proper spinal position, and a means of support would be distressing to many fans. This would allow the forward weight of the gut to be more prone to pulling them forward, possibly straining a muscle or just being very uncomfortable. The back boobs would also push them forward, and leaning into themselves would lose breath, rendering their yelling as if that of a (insert packer's worst enemy here) fan. With the missing seat back, the weight is evenly distributed both forward, by the gut, and rear, by the back boobs: with no support back, this actually acts as a sort of posture correction when it all works out.

This theory was officially developed by the the Chiropackers, a tailgating business that provides spinal manipulation and massage as the official Packers tailgating mobile massage and chiropractic provider.

If they enter playoffs, they have a promotion called "Crack and Pack". Always a hit with the last winter's victims of slipping on ice.
I'm sitting in the old Green Bay train station that has been converted into a microbrewery, drinking a beer. This is the life.
(06-26-2012, 09:39 PM)piabee Wrote: I'm sitting in the old Green Bay train station that has been converted into a microbrewery, drinking a beer. This is the life.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And, I bet you it's really cheap to do that.  And you found parking relatively easy. 

:D
(06-26-2012, 09:39 PM)piabee Wrote: I'm sitting in the old Green Bay train station that has been converted into a microbrewery, drinking a beer. This is the life.

You're half way to becoming a bum.  Congratulations.

More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(06-26-2012, 10:13 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

Bums can't afford microbreweries. 
(06-26-2012, 10:16 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Exactly.  Pia's dream of owning and operating her own brewery is slipping away.  Way to go, Wisconsin.  Pia's sitting on the boulevard of broken dreams right now.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(06-26-2012, 10:17 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 10:16 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Exactly.  Pia's dream of owning and operating her own brewery is slipping away.  Way to go, Wisconsin.  Pia's sitting on the boulevard of broken dreams right now.

lol
GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped for you guys.  That's damn corny, but my zeal for Wisconsin trumps all things.
I somehow ended up at the airport an extra extra hour early. I feel like I need to go through the "Recombobulation Area" a few more times.

(06-27-2012, 07:42 PM)piabee Wrote: I somehow ended up at the airport an extra extra hour early. I feel like I need to go through the "Recombobulation Area" a few more times.

You're leaving already!