Pope Paul VI
I have heard many "rumors" regarding this Pope he was a modernist, he championed Bugnini, before he sent him abroad at the end of his papacy. I also read which claims he had a secret relationship with a famous Italian actor. Could all these things be true and that he made all these changes because he was being backmailed by the Masons and Communists. There were also rumors saying his predecessor was a secret mason in Paris. Are these true? Can they be found out? Do you think in maybe a hundred years long after we are gone they will talk about these things as facts in Rome.
They may very well be true it would not surprise me we have no real evidence though.
You heard "rumors" he was a modernist?

Ever heard of Vatican II or the Novus Ordo?

We can do a little better than "rumors" that he was a modernist.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(06-23-2012, 05:05 PM)salus Wrote: Do you think in maybe a hundred years long after we are gone they will talk about these things as facts in Rome.

I dont know about 100 but I think that in 200-300 years or so Catholic historians will be talking about the Modernist heresy that took over the Church in the same way they talk about the Arian heresy and people will be pointing out how even Popes can be heretics" just look at John XXIII, Paul Vi, JPI, JPII and Benedict XVI"(and probably the next two or three) the same way we talk about that one Pope(I forget his name) that was an Arian. And Marcel Lefabvre will have his own day on the calendar of the Saints like Athanasius. Thats what I think. Or dream not sure which.
Sad to say, these are not rumors.
Two excellent books have adressed the issue:
The first one "Paul VI beatified?" was written by Fr Luigi Villa who was personnally entrusted by Pius XII the task to fight the clerical freemasonry. He is now 93 or so and though he was physically threatened and assaulted many times, nobody in the Church could ever dismiss him because he owns mission letters signed by the Pope.
The 2nd one "NikitaRoncalli" was written by Franco Bellegrandi, a nobleman of the personal guard of the Pope and journalist at l'Osservatore Romano.
In short: Before being elected as a Pope Paul VI he was a leftist who covertly betrayed the Vatican and Pius XII in hidden contacts with the soviets. Putting an end to  the disgrace Montini was striken by Pius XII, John XXIII made him a cardinal only a few days after he became Pope (thus making him eligible to the papacy).
He was probably initiated in the freemasonry and he was a homosexual. His lover was Paolo Carlini, a movies actor.
He exiled the NO mass architect, Mgr Bugnini, in Iran because he could not do otherwise: The man (a priest) who discovered that Bugnini was a FM threatened to  reveal all the stuff to the newspapers.
This serious suspicion didn't prevent the NO to be implemented.
(06-23-2012, 05:23 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: You heard "rumors" he was a modernist?

Ever heard of Vatican II or the Novus Ordo?

We can do a little better than "rumors" that he was a modernist.

Applause
Watcha guys thing of "the smoke of Satan" comment of Paul VI's. Do you think he was really afraid and knew the damage he caused? Or just blowing smoke for the conservatives? Because he said that in 73' he still had 5 years to attempt to fix things, but did nothing.  But then the rumor is by the early 70's the homo community in Rome controlled him because they knew about his boyfriend and threatened to expose him..
(06-23-2012, 06:09 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Watcha guys thing of "the smoke of Satan" comment of Paul VI's. Do you think he was really afraid and knew the damage he caused? Or just blowing smoke for the conservatives? Because he said that in 73' he still had 5 years to attempt to fix things, but did nothing.  But then the rumor is by the early 70's the homo community in Rome controlled him because they knew about his boyfriend and threatened to expose him..

You better believe I think he was scared.  If not then, by the end.

I mean, look.  At best Paul VI was a terrible hippy pope who wanted to make the Church permeable to the modern man and offer concessions towards growing liberalism and materialism.  At worst he would be an explicit Satanist.  Or anywhere in between.  Even at the very worst that man believed in God.  Satanists believe in God, they hate him.  He wasn't an atheist.  And at one point or another, what happened scared the shit out of him.  I'm sure.

BTW, I'm in no way suggesting that he was a Satanist.  I really don't think he was.  I'm just saying, even if he was the worst possible man (a Satanist trying to destroy the Church) he STILL knew who was in charge at the end of every day. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Pope Paul VI goes down in the annals of Church history as the only pope who publicly denied personal homosexual allegations and rumors, to the consternation of fellow prelates.