The church of Nice has to go!
(06-25-2012, 01:04 PM)Spooky Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 12:36 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: I just want to know which church Voris goes to so I can stay very far away from it.

Yeah, because trying to save people from Hell is so mean!

He described every NO parish I've ever visited. Travis calls them the "Look-at-us-we're-praising-God!-Aren't-we-great-for-praising-God!" parishes.

The Church of Mean!  Where do I register? Sign me up!! LOL
SCG-

It would do well to know the real meaning of the word "nice"...

Hint: a "nice" person is an agreeable, know-nothing fool. This is the true definition of the word. This is what Voris is addressing, because being "nice" is being stupid and ignorant, and smiling about it.

Former forum member Erinis(not)Nice would probably agree with this sentiment!  Laughing Fool
I thought something had happened in the French Riviera. Also, there is a difference between happy clappy and nice.
(06-25-2012, 02:35 PM)jonbhorton Wrote: SCG-

It would do well to know the real meaning of the word "nice"...

Hint: a "nice" person is an agreeable, know-nothing fool. This is the true definition of the word. This is what Voris is addressing, because being "nice" is being stupid and ignorant, and smiling about it.

I don't have a problem with the definition of "nice." I don't think I'm nice. I think I'm kind, at least I try to be. Anyway, I was just saying I wouldn't want join Voris' church because it's a longstanding joke around here that I don't care for him. And I was just joking around with Spooky.
Kindness is good. But kindness directed toward what is destructive is not kindness, but self-loathing and hatred of others by default.

It's a straight shot to hell for many, because they refuse truth when inconvenient for their bleeding hearts.

If you're a kind person, excellent! But never be nice.
(06-25-2012, 10:54 AM)Tim Wrote: My first thought too was Nice France. I thought he was going to take a shot at us Genovese !

tim

I was wondering them before the Germans.
(06-25-2012, 01:01 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 12:30 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: I guess we're at war with France now.  Grin

Militant vs. Nice

That's a neocon's wet dream.

Is "RealCatholic TV" called "ChurchMilitant TV" now? Interesting.
(06-25-2012, 04:48 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Is "RealCatholic TV" called "ChurchMilitant TV" now? Interesting.
I suspect it was to shut the liberal Bishops up:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archdio...e-catholic

I like "Church MilitantTV" more -- It sounds more manly  Smile
Yes. I'm sure there are other reasons, but I get the impression (mainly because they've stated it) that they are fighting to get people to understand we are the Church Militant, which is only an aspect of the Church, not the fullness of the Church.

That this has gotten lost on many has led to much buffoonery.