DK....
(07-12-2012, 12:22 AM)Arun Wrote: I'm Vetus Ordo... :P

Ha! I knew it!
(07-11-2012, 10:10 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: You can attack me for my real flaws and errors, not made-up ones.

:O What?! You have real flaws and errors?  :)
(07-11-2012, 10:10 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I understand how some people didn't get it but it's becoming kind of slanderous to keep repeating that I have alternate accounts when, in fact, I don't.

You can attack me for my real flaws and errors, not made-up ones.

It's rather hilarious when the least articule member in the forum's history is confused with its most eloquent poster.
(07-13-2012, 01:27 AM)Resurrexi Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 10:10 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I understand how some people didn't get it but it's becoming kind of slanderous to keep repeating that I have alternate accounts when, in fact, I don't.

You can attack me for my real flaws and errors, not made-up ones.

It's rather hilarious when the least articule member in the forum's history is confused with its most eloquent poster.

well, you'd certainly know Resurrexi -having been here for a great deal of the forum's history (as opposed to such n00bs as myself) ;)
found myself looking into a doco on Crypt ology recently. didn't think i'd find it accessible but somehow i got into it ok. dunno if there's many others into it though...