Letter from ADL's Foxman to German Parliament
(06-29-2012, 04:08 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Interestingly, the Muslim community of Germany has come out strongly in favour of the Jews in this matter.

Maybe because they circumcise as well?

Ah, the beauty of Religious Liberty. Haven't seen too many Jews coming out in support of our causes here in the States. In fact, they have been our main antagonists for about 2,000 years. And I believe it was the ACL-JU that wrote the HHS Mandate.

Oh well, what are you going to do? Maybe we should be the bigger ones and add our prayers for the removal of foreskin in Germany during our Fortnight of Prayer ending on July 4th.

I mean the removal of foreskin is simply a little editing. And the Jews, even the Orthodox, view the removal of the pursuer in the womb as editing as well. I mean, after all, the baby is the pursuer.

Now that Germany has angered the Jews, can we expect U.S. bombs to begin dropping on Germany again?

(06-30-2012, 09:33 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Now that Germany has angered the Jews, can we expect U.S. bombs to begin dropping on Germany again?

Only if Israel tells us to.
Quote: Germany has dedicated itself to re-building Jewish life,
This is the most offensive part of the letter.  Survey the economic well being of the German Jewish population and compare it to the general population at large.  What "re-building" is necessary?