Depression Meds or Vitamins?
If you are suffering from Depression why do some people try to get you to take tons of vitamins instead of the meds, if your brain isn't functioning well like any other part of your body why not take meds to help you.
Because for so many of the more famous meds fighting depression, they can cause more problems than the one they're trying to fix. Look at the histories of drugs like Prozac, Ritalin, Zoloft and their generic counterparts for good examples of such.
Why does one need psychotropic drugs to help them with depression? They don't. Fr. Ripperger wrote a whole book, huge I might add, on modern psychology and said that meds are basically useless in treating depression except in extreme circumstances, like mental hospital patients, and most of them are possessed anyway. Depression comes from a form of diabolical influence and oppression or obsession. One needs to root out all their vices for true happiness.

You don't need psychotropic drugs, plain and simple, they were introduced into society to zombify the populum.

Also, taking all key 90 vitamins and minerals daily helps with this too. Getting proper supplementation is important with the nutritious food wasteland that is our contemporary food supply. Youngjevity's Alex Pack I have heard works miracles for all people suffering from all sorts of disease. Most diseases are caused by a particular vitamin or mineral deficiency, Dr. Joel Wallach is the forerunner of this field, you should watch some of his stuff on Youtube, it's pure gold, he practically invented the supplementation industry in the 60's. Anyway, his products from Youngjevity are probably the best supplements you can get on the market and they're not that expensive. They contain all 90 vitamins and minerals, not many other supplement products can make that claim.

God bless.

http://youngevity.com/
Fantastic post, AtomG.

I might add sunshine, fresh air and vigorous exercise help, too.

Oh, daily Mass and Rosary are the best medicine. 

Edit-- subject verb agreement
(06-30-2012, 08:50 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: Why does one need psychotropic drugs to help them with depression? They don't. Fr. Ripperger wrote a whole book, huge I might add, on modern psychology and said that meds are basically useless in treating depression except in extreme circumstances, like mental hospital patients, and most of them are possessed anyway. Depression comes from a form of diabolical influence and oppression or obsession. One needs to root out all their vices for true happiness.

You don't need psychotropic drugs, plain and simple, they were introduced into society to zombify the populum.

Also, taking all key 90 vitamins and minerals daily helps with this too. Getting proper supplementation is important with the nutritious food wasteland that is our contemporary food supply. Youngjevity's Alex Pack I have heard works miracles for all people suffering from all sorts of disease. Most diseases are caused by a particular vitamin or mineral deficiency, Dr. Joel Wallach is the forerunner of this field, you should watch some of his stuff on Youtube, it's pure gold, he practically invented the supplementation industry in the 60's. Anyway, his products from Youngjevity are probably the best supplements you can get on the market and they're not that expensive. They contain all 90 vitamins and minerals, not many other supplement products can make that claim.

God bless.

http://youngevity.com/

I don't believe that at all. For how then does one explain mental illnesses that are genetically inherited, like schizophrenia, sociopathy, bi-polar disorder or two of the four mental illnesses I inherited -- Asperger's Syndrome (a form of Autism) -- and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)? Are these just cases of vitamin deficiency?
(06-30-2012, 09:01 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: I don't believe that at all. For how then does one explain mental illnesses that are genetically inherited, like schizophrenia, sociopathy, bi-polar disorder or two of the four mental illnesses I inherited -- Asperger's Syndrome (a form of Autism) -- and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)? Are these just cases of vitamin deficiency?

Don't believe what? Yes, most of them are, schizophrenia and sociopathy not as much, those are usually cases of one level of diabolic influence, in 85% of cases it's full possession, Fr. Ripperger is an exorcist and traditionalist priest, he goes over all of this on his talks on exorcism on his webpage.

In the Multimedia section, there are two classes: Demons 7 and 8, give them a listen.

http://www.sensustraditionis.org/

Bi-polarism is basically a made up disease to diagnose with drugs when people of certain personalities give way to sloth or immoderation in dwelling on the pain of a particular thing happening to them, drugs are not the answer, holiness and proper lifestyle and eating right are the answer. Holiness primarily first, and then eating right, getting sleep, sunlight, being in community, all these things factor in.

Autism is borne out of mineral and vitamin deficiency, same thing with eczema and other allergies. You have to realize that all these types of diseases have sky-rocketed in the last 50 years. It's because the food we eat is garbage, it has contaminants, just like our water supply, not to mention all the dirty vaccines we're given as children. People who eat right have reversed everything from cancer, bi polarism, arthritis, alzheimers, joint injury, practically everything. You can thank the Rockefellers, J.P, Morgan and other banksters for depriving us of this knowledge because it means they can dumb down the populace and have more control over people who are drugged up zombies in the state of mortal sin. Pharmacology isn't the only branch of medicine, there is homeopathy, veterinary, chinese herbology, the list goes on and on. Something are curable by pharmacology, mainly by surgery and anti-biotics, besides that... psychotropic and pharmacologic synthesized pills are detrimental to the health in 90% of cases if you count everything that's out there.

People need all 90 essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, proteins and clean carbohydrates to operate optimally in the body, the people who have done this have lived longest over most studies if you look them up. The people who lived longest ate the most nutritious food and didn't have any of these disorders, if there was any disorder it was probably spiritual.

When you eat healthy and stay in a state of grace; there really is no excuse to be depressed, that shows to me it's a spiritual problem if you continue into immoderate melancholy A.K.A. depression. 

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ depressed? No. Let's strive to be like the Word, The Most Sacred Heart, and the pure mind of Christ.
Jesus was God how could he be depressed
It's amazing how when it comes to the brain , no meds but every other part of the body people don't mind meds. Strange
(06-30-2012, 09:16 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:01 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: I don't believe that at all. For how then does one explain mental illnesses that are genetically inherited, like schizophrenia, sociopathy, bi-polar disorder or two of the four mental illnesses I inherited -- Asperger's Syndrome (a form of Autism) -- and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)? Are these just cases of vitamin deficiency?

Don't believe what? Yes, most of them are, schizophrenia and sociopathy not as much, those are usually cases of one level of diabolic influence, in 85% of cases it's full possession, Fr. Ripperger is an exorcist and traditionalist priest, he goes over all of this on his talks on exorcism on his webpage.

In the Multimedia section, there are two classes: Demons 7 and 8, give them a listen.

http://www.sensustraditionis.org/

Bi-polarism is basically a made up disease to diagnose with drugs when people of certain personalities give way to sloth or immoderation in dwelling on the pain of a particular thing happening to them, drugs are not the answer, holiness and proper lifestyle and eating right are the answer. Holiness primarily first, and then eating right, getting sleep, sunlight, being in community, all these things factor in.

Autism is borne out of mineral and vitamin deficiency, same thing with eczema and other allergies. You have to realize that all these types of diseases have sky-rocketed in the last 50 years. It's because the food we eat is garbage, it has contaminants, just like our water supply, not to mention all the dirty vaccines we're given as children. People who eat right have reversed everything from cancer, bi polarism, arthritis, alzheimers, joint injury, practically everything. You can thank the Rockefellers, J.P, Morgan and other banksters for depriving us of this knowledge because it means they can dumb down the populace and have more control over people who are drugged up zombies in the state of mortal sin. Pharmacology isn't the only branch of medicine, there is homeopathy, veterinary, Chinese herbology, the list goes on and on. Something are curable by pharmacology, mainly by surgery and anti-biotics, besides that... psychotropic and pharmacologic synthesized pills are detrimental to the health in 90% of cases if you count everything that's out there.

People need all 90 essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, proteins and clean carbohydrates to operate optimally in the body, the people who have done this have lived longest over most studies if you look them up. The people who lived longest ate the most nutritious food and didn't have any of these disorders, if there was any disorder it was probably spiritual.

When you eat healthy and stay in a state of grace; there really is no excuse to be depressed, that shows to me it's a spiritual problem if you continue into immoderate melancholy A.K.A. depression. 

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ depressed? No. Let's strive to be like the Word, The Most Sacred Heart, and the pure mind of Christ.

When I said I didn't believe that, I was referring to this statement:

"Meds are basically useless in treating depression except in extreme circumstances, like mental hospital patients, and most of them are possessed anyway. Depression comes from a form of diabolical influence and oppression or obsession. One needs to root out all their vices for true happiness."

I was also referring to this statement:

"Bi-polarism is basically a made-up disease to diagnose with drugs when people of certain personalities give way to sloth or immoderation in dwelling on the pain of a particular thing happening to them."

I also include the following:

"Autism is borne out of mineral and vitamin deficiency, same thing with eczema and other allergies."

And the other main mental illness I inherited - OCPD - was not mentioned.

Genetically inherited mental illnesses like OCPD and Asperger's cured by only what you talked about? Forgive me, but that sounds too much like the propaganda put forth by the Scientologist front group called the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights (CCHR).

And if it isn't so, it sounds too much like to make me feel safe. When I read what you wrote, my defenses went up right away.
I read a lot of bullshit in here. Is this Fr. Rippberger or whatever his name is a doctor? Has he had extensive medical training on these conditions or conditions of the brain? I know my traditional priest when I confessed my depression related sins to him told me to make sure I see a shrink because it's definitely a medical condition that needs treatment like anything else. Despite what the so-called "experts" say...it is hereditary too as pretty much everyone in my family has had major depression.

There are many things that can aggravate depression...such as seasonal effective disorder and lots of other things and as someone stated, exercise and sunlight can help but so can medication. I am not denying that possession can be a cause...but it's not the only cause...and it's probably a very low number of cases.