Head of CDF on record: Four SSPX bishops should resign and close their seminary
(07-03-2012, 09:07 PM)GloriaPatri Wrote: ggreg, I have never been an optimist, at least when it comes to human actions. I merely pointed out that this interview happened 3 1/2 years ago, and that it was possible +Müeller's views have changed. Not that it was likely, only that it was possible. Regardless, I was more concerned that a date was not given with the interview. Some lurkers might think that Bp. Müeller gave this interview recently, which is what I was primarily worried about.

It is possible that B16 woke this morning in Rome having had a visit from an Angel overnight. By noon he will announce the long awaited consecration will be done. Possible, yes. But vanishingly unlikely.

I will operate on the assumption that this Bishop and the Pope are still modernists and that the Falkland Islands will be British for the rest of this year.

You may wish to increase your post count telling us all the other possibilities.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Head of CDF on record: Four SSPX bishops should resign and close their seminary - by ggreg - 07-04-2012, 12:26 AM