Can we please have another Crusade? Please!!!
(07-13-2012, 12:14 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 11:55 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 01:59 AM)Jamey77 Wrote: Imagine if Pope B16 called Catholics for a crusade how many would respond.

That wouldn't happen because Pope Benedict has a "deep" and "profound respect" for Islam, considers it to be a "great religion," and he "respects" the Qur'an, which he believes is "due to the holy book of a great religion."

His words, not mine.

Peter has spoken!

Now everyone shut up.

Your new-found and willful blindness is astounding.  What a pity.
(07-13-2012, 12:29 PM)Pheo Wrote: Your new-found and willful blindness is astounding.  What a pity.

He's just living up to the Dalrymple quote in his signature.
I think if the Pope called for a new Crusade and individual Catholics started conducting military operations, the Church would be labled a "terrorist organization" and drones and other methods would be used by US and allies to take out the "extremists". 
(07-13-2012, 12:29 PM)Pheo Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 12:14 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 11:55 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 01:59 AM)Jamey77 Wrote: Imagine if Pope B16 called Catholics for a crusade how many would respond.

That wouldn't happen because Pope Benedict has a "deep" and "profound respect" for Islam, considers it to be a "great religion," and he "respects" the Qur'an, which he believes is "due to the holy book of a great religion."

His words, not mine.

Peter has spoken!

Now everyone shut up.

Your new-found and willful blindness is astounding.  What a pity.

I'm not the one respecting the Koran and saying that Islam is a great religion, the vicar of Christ is.

Talk about blindness.
The Pope knows better, he knows the truth of Islam..... it's just politically correct ecumenism talking.

He was 'formed' in a pre conciliar Thomastic Seminary, no? He was taught the truth, he knows it's still the truth, no matter what "his" Magesterium spouts
(07-13-2012, 01:12 PM)Master_P Wrote: I think if the Pope called for a new Crusade and individual Catholics started conducting military operations, the Church would be labled a "terrorist organization" and drones and other methods would be used by US and allies to take out the "extremists".   

We're already labeled as terrorists because we don't give in to the State as the absolute authority.
(07-13-2012, 05:47 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 01:12 PM)Master_P Wrote: I think if the Pope called for a new Crusade and individual Catholics started conducting military operations, the Church would be labled a "terrorist organization" and drones and other methods would be used by US and allies to take out the "extremists".   

We're already labeled as terrorists because we don't give in to the State as the absolute authority.

Good.  This will hasten our coming martyrdom.  No need to go looking for it across the sea.  I've a feeling martyrdom will come knocking on our doors sooner rather than later.

Bring it.  :jabs:
(07-13-2012, 01:12 PM)Master_P Wrote: I think if the Pope called for a new Crusade and individual Catholics started conducting military operations, the Church would be labeled a "terrorist organization" and drones and other methods would be used by US and our allies to take out the "extremists".   

This is only a guess on my part, but "counter-drones" could be built to intercept said drones. Nowadays, there is enough knowledge out there to do that.

Hmmm...you know that sounds like a good idea for a single-person shooter video game. Let's try this...

"Drone Masters! Send out your drones to blow up your enemies! Or send counter-drones to shoot down the drones! Hours of fun for those addicted to Minecraft or the latest Mario game! Get Drone Masters today!"  :) :grin: :LOL:
(07-13-2012, 06:24 PM)HailGilbert Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 01:12 PM)Master_P Wrote: I think if the Pope called for a new Crusade and individual Catholics started conducting military operations, the Church would be labeled a "terrorist organization" and drones and other methods would be used by US and our allies to take out the "extremists".   

This is only a guess on my part, but "counter-drones" could be built to intercept said drones. Nowadays, there is enough knowledge out there to do that.

Hmmm...you know that sounds like a good idea for a single-person shooter video game. Let's try this...

"Drone Masters! Send out your drones to blow up your enemies! Or send counter-drones to shoot down the drones! Hours of fun for those addicted to Minecraft or the latest Mario game! Get Drone Masters today!"  :) :grin: :LOL:

Or World of Warcraft.  :tiphat:
(07-13-2012, 06:27 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 06:24 PM)HailGilbert Wrote:

Or World of Warcraft.   :tiphat:

I have found our recuits! http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw