Favorite Friday Dinner Fish Dish
Ooooh, now I want a fish taco for lunch.  Not gonna happen today, but maybe I can come up with something for Friday.
Seafood's expensive.  I love shrimp and crab but it's something I splurge on at the grocery store and so it feels weird to make seafood on Friday.  I usually cook some vegetarian dish... pasta e fagioli, mexican rice and refried beans, lentil soup.  I also have a weakness for tuna noodle casserole.
Me too sometimes. I'm planning eggs, fried potatoes with onions in a sort of tortilla (Spanish not mezo-american) or fritta, with bread and butter.

tim
Well I have been craving crab lately. Too indulgent for penance. I was thinking of making salmon patties this fri with Hawaiian style Mac salad the kind with the tuna in it.
(11-14-2012, 10:59 PM)candyapple Wrote: Well I have been craving crab lately. Too indulgent for penance. I was thinking of making salmon patties this fri with Hawaiian style Mac salad the kind with the tuna in it.

Hawaiian style mac salad is da bomb! Food!
C'mon you hawaiians share with us. Sounds like good to me tuna+mac salad = tasty.

tim
Soooooo yummy Smile What kind of white rice does Ono Hawaiian BBQ use?
(11-15-2012, 01:15 PM)candyapple Wrote: Soooooo yummy Smile What kind of white rice does Ono Hawaiian BBQ use?

Most likely, Hinode calrose medium grain.