SSPX says no to Rome
(07-14-2012, 11:06 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 09:30 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: DEO GRATIAS!!!  Here's praying that one day Rome returns to the faith and the SSPX can rejoin. Pray Pray

Ignoring the blatant problems associated with this statement, and referencing this statement you made yesterday....

(07-13-2012, 07:42 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Yeah it's a good thing. Catholics can follow Williamson and the rest can go with Judas Fellay as they enter the counterfeit  Roman Church of satan.

....I think you're a very confused person. 

I agree. I didn't know Martin Luther was on this forum.

[Image: ego-sum-papa.jpg?w=300&h=259]
Well, tomorrow I'm attending an Anglican Use mass for the first time...hopefully it'll be reverent and feel like home. I can't take all of these TLM with choirs led by pitchy voiced women, doing the propers and other members over singing. And then you have priests that can barely chant. Unfortunately, all the beautiful masses are few and scant. One of my favourite masses is in Alhambra, which is led by a Carmelite Fr. And of course my wedding had an absolutely gorgeous mass. The Norbertine father had a wonderful voice and the cantor, who was only accompanied by organ, filled the entire church with his soothing voice...no macho belting at all.

hahahah just listen to how ONE person can ruin the choir here
(07-14-2012, 07:34 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 07:29 PM)Gerard Wrote: I'll be curious to see if Rome (The Fox) calls the SSPX (The Grapes) sour (schismatic).
Declarations will be made, Ex-communications will be declare, etc.etc. You know the drill.

The ex-comms made before were over the ordaining of the bishops which was out of opération survie, wonder what faulty charge Rome will present this time? I mean, do they actually have anything to charge them with? Did not Card Brandmuller state that the issues SSPX are debating over are about "non-binding doctrinal content"? Which means they are not topics that require assent, so I don't see how they aren't already in full communion... probably need to do more reading on this.
(07-14-2012, 09:30 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: DEO GRATIAS!!!  Here's praying that one day Rome returns to the faith and the SSPX can rejoin. Pray Pray

I am praying right along with you!  Pray
(07-15-2012, 02:56 AM)MorganHiver Wrote: Well, tomorrow I'm attending an Anglican Use mass for the first time...hopefully it'll be reverent and feel like home. I can't take all of these TLM with choirs led by pitchy voiced women, doing the propers and other members over singing. And then you have priests that can barely chant. Unfortunately, all the beautiful masses are few and scant. One of my favourite masses is in Alhambra, which is led by a Carmelite Fr. And of course my wedding had an absolutely gorgeous mass. The Norbertine father had a wonderful voice and the cantor, who was only accompanied by organ, filled the entire church with his soothing voice...no macho belting at all.

hahahah just listen to how ONE person can ruin the choir here

Uhm ... Ok. You do that.
(07-15-2012, 01:34 AM)Joshua Wrote: ....I think you're a very confused person. 

[/quote]

I am confused I dont see how what the church taught for 1800 years is now considered wrong. The only conclusion I can come to is that those (SSPX, SSPV,CMRI) that hold the faith of the past 2000 years are Catholic, those that follow the Novus Ordo religion are false and the fulfillment of what our Lady of La Sallete said "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ." Yes it is very confusing. But more frightening then confusing.
(07-15-2012, 01:34 AM)Joshua Wrote: I agree. I didn't know Martin Luther was on this forum.

[Image: ego-sum-papa.jpg?w=300&h=259]

He's not however the Pope "greatly esteems the spirituality of Martin Luther" or so he said earlier this year.
(07-14-2012, 08:21 PM)John Lane Wrote: Rorate is extreme left itself.  That's why they don't want to know that there's no possibility of a deal until it's absolutely impossible to ignore.

There's no deal.  That's why this is a joint statement (i.e. a statement of the General Chapter) instead of leaving Bishop Fellay and his assistants to work out a text later.

When the text comes out, Rorate will probably spin it by focussing on the fact that it leaves the door open (which, obviously, it will, since the SSPX is not sede).  But the door has always been open, so in this new text that will be nothing but boilerplate.  The part that will matter will be the part that says we're not going to cooperate with men who profess religious liberty etc.

Rorate Caeli is a parody of itself.
(07-15-2012, 08:06 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ." Yes it is very confusing. But more frightening then confusing.

For as much as crypto-sedes like to trot out that quote, it was added to the visionary's statement after it was released and it does not enjoy the approval of the Church. Our Lord saying the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church doesn't exactly mesh with it becoming a "church of satan", as you called it or "becoming the seat of the antichrist".  You can keep your BS. Thanks!  Tip o' the hat

The Dying Flutchman Wrote:He's not however the Pope "greatly esteems the spirituality of Martin Luther" or so he said earlier this year.

Yeah, Donatism is an easy trap to fall into. You a sede or what?
(07-15-2012, 09:34 PM)Joshua Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 08:06 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ." Yes it is very confusing. But more frightening then confusing.

For as much as crypto-sedes like to trot out that quote, it was added to the visionary's statement after it was released and it does not enjoy the approval of the Church.

Says you.
Please provide proof or admit you are wrong yet again.

(07-15-2012, 09:34 PM)Joshua Wrote: Our Lord saying the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church doesn't exactly mesh with it becoming a "church of satan", as you called it or "becoming the seat of the antichrist".  You can keep your BS. Thanks!  Tip o' the hat

You have the Catholic Church mixed up with the NO church - this is typical of NO sympathizers but can be overcome if they will strive to completely avoid the modernist NO and immerse themselves strictly in the traditional faith, Mass and teachings of Holy Mother the Church from now on and persevere in the true faith untill death.
Pray