SSPX says no to Rome
(07-16-2012, 04:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: I understand where you're coming from....in all honesty I hadn't even thought of that.  All I thought of is what do you do with a spade? And shoveling stuff is what I came up with.  Thanks for keeping me honest though. 

Hey, you're welcome. After all, isn't that what we're here for: to help each other arrive at the big Fisheaters "Meet 'n' Greet" in Heaven one day? If I make it, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person!
(07-16-2012, 04:00 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 03:55 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 03:51 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 03:49 AM)Guardian Wrote: ...shovels dirt like a spade!

This is no way to speak of a fellow Catholic. No one has said that of you; nor would Christ advocate that they do so.

It was a play on words.  Instead of simply using the phrase "calling a spade a spade."

I'm not calling "sedes" dirt or anything like that.  I respect them, despite not agreeing with their views. 
One can only imagine what you would call them if you didn't respect them.
:Hmm:

With respect, you forget what started this whole exchange.  I sure wouldn't stoop low enough to refer to anyone as members of the Roman Church of Satan. 
(07-16-2012, 04:14 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 04:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: I understand where you're coming from....in all honesty I hadn't even thought of that.  All I thought of is what do you do with a spade? And shoveling stuff is what I came up with.  Thanks for keeping me honest though. 

Hey, you're welcome. After all, isn't that what we're here for: to help each other arrive at the big Fisheaters "Meet 'n' Greet" in Heaven one day? If I make it, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person!

It is indeed!  :cheers:

Unfortunately we trads fight so much amongst ourselves that I think we forget to save some of the passion to combat the rest of the world. 
(07-16-2012, 04:20 AM)Guardian Wrote: It is indeed!  :cheers:

Unfortunately we trads fight so much amongst ourselves that I think we forget to save some of the passion to combat the rest of the world. 

Then let's change that, and let's start that change here!
"The Roman Church of Satan...defending the true word since the first, great schism between the Lord and the adored!"
(07-15-2012, 09:58 PM)Joshua Wrote:
Stubborn Wrote:Says you.
Please provide proof or admit you are wrong yet again.

Again?  :LOL: I went to Mass today celebrated by the living contradiction to your ignorant screeds. Grudges aren't nice. Let it go, junior.
That particular phrase appeared in an 1879 text, more than 30 years later from the original 1846 vision. This text from 1879 never received approval from Pius IX.

Do your own research:
http://www.pugiofidei.com/matatics.htm
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09008b.htm

Refusing to admit being wrong is a sign you have too much pride in you.

(07-15-2012, 09:58 PM)Joshua Wrote:
Stubborn Wrote:You have the Catholic Church mixed up with the NO church

:blah: The sedevacantists called. They want their hackneyed ecclesiology back.

Triumph of the Catechists! 60% of Camden Diocese thinks Jesus sinned
Nearly 60 percent of practicing Catholics in South Jersey believe that Jesus sinned while he was on Earth, according to a study released by the Diocese of Camden.

That finding, which is contrary to the church’s fundamental doctrine, and others are both “disturbing” and “intriguing” to Bishop Joseph Galante, who spoke about the study Thursday morning.

Are you part of the 60%, or are you part of the 40% who find the whole thing amusing?
(07-16-2012, 05:33 AM)Stubborn Wrote: Refusing to admit being wrong is a sign you have too much pride in you.

Refusing to admit that one is wrong is part of being stubborn.
(07-14-2012, 06:58 PM)Petertherock Wrote: The followers of Lefebvre will not return to the Roman fold.

Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it! 
(07-16-2012, 08:13 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 06:58 PM)Petertherock Wrote: The followers of Lefebvre will not return to the Roman fold.

Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it!   

This sounds just like a "Reformation" period Protestant.
(07-16-2012, 11:19 AM)JayneK Wrote: Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it!   

This sounds just like a "Reformation" period Protestant.
[/quote]

Coming from u that is just rich.  Don't make me LOL