SSPX says no to Rome
(07-16-2012, 11:34 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 11:19 AM)JayneK Wrote: Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it!   

This sounds just like a "Reformation" period Protestant.

Coming from u that is just rich.  Don't make me LOL
[/quote]

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3935334/Martin-Luther-Quotes

Yeah, it does, actually.
1. It is impossible for the Catholic Faith to change. 2. It is not impossible for churchmen, including many bishops and even the pope, to lose their Faith and fall into heresy. It has happened before.
Since this topic is pointless speculation until SSPX releases an official word:

I present a cat licking a baby goat.

(07-16-2012, 11:19 AM)JayneK Wrote:
Quote:Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it!   

There is nothing the least bit Protestant about my posts.  Loyalty to the Pope is not a Protestant characteristic.
(07-16-2012, 12:00 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 11:19 AM)JayneK Wrote:
Quote:Fold!?  You mean den of iniquity and a heretics hell-hole.They can keep it!   

There is nothing the least bit Protestant about my posts. Loyalty to the Pope is not a Protestant characteristic. 

Enabling rouges who wish to destroy Our Lord's Church is though, a crime you coincidentally happen to take pride in committing.
HR was indeed using protestant like vitriol, however, this fact doesn't absolve you from hypocrisy.
(07-16-2012, 12:15 PM)Dellery Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 12:00 PM)JayneK Wrote: There is nothing the least bit Protestant about my posts. Loyalty to the Pope is not a Protestant characteristic. 

Enabling rouges who wish to destroy Our Lord's Church is though, a crime you coincidentally happen to take pride in committing.
HR was indeed using protestant like vitriol, however, this fact doesn't absolve you from hypocrisy.

I am vehemently opposed to rogues who wish to destroy the Church.  I suspect that you and I disagree on who fits in this category.  Our disagreement does not make me a hypocrite.
(07-16-2012, 07:21 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 05:33 AM)Stubborn Wrote: Refusing to admit being wrong is a sign you have too much pride in you.

Refusing to admit that one is wrong is part of being stubborn.

In this day and age, it is positively impossible to persevere in truth without  being stubborn.

fwiw, refusing to admit being wrong is also a sign of immaturity.
(07-16-2012, 05:33 AM)Stubborn Wrote: Refusing to admit being wrong is a sign you have too much pride in you.

Jayne, Jayne! Don't question Stubborn's veracity! He's never wrong and if one says otherwise, get thee to a confessional!

Seriously, Stubborn. Only internet anonymity could allow you to persist in your irrationality.

(07-16-2012, 03:16 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: The actual words of Adeodatus01 were: "You and Dying Flutchman sound like you're headed for Hell. Shape up and become Catholic before it's too late."
I don't understand why. That is all. And still we get no answers from him. Only from you.  I know you are his buddy and all, but, if hes man enough to say something like that, then he is man enough to explain it. Jawohl.

Okay, so, Mrs. Adeodatus01 here. The reason you've not heard from him is because he went to bed because he had to, y'know, actually work today.

Now, he may have been a bit harsh, but, to me that only speaks to how out of line the posts he was responding to were--one of the few things that makes his (and my) blood boil is attacks against the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, headed by the successor of St. Peter, the Bishop of Rome.

Y'know, the one that Christ Himself promised that "the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it". I read those posts, and they sounded to me like they were just about calling Our Lord a liar.

So, yes, in the spirit of fraternal charity, maybe Adeodatus01 used harsh words, perhaps as a means to shock (the collective) you into thinking before posting such accusations, "The Roman Church of Satan" etc. on a forum that is visible to literally the entire world. After all, did he say that you were actually going to Hell (which would, of course be uncharitable)? No, he merely observed that your words made it look like you were on your way there (and aren't many of us, barring the grace of the Most High?)
(07-16-2012, 03:45 PM)Joshua Wrote:

Jayne, Jayne! Don't question Stubborn's veracity! He's never wrong and if one says otherwise, get thee to a confessional!

Seriously, Stubborn. Only internet anonymity could allow you to persist in your irrationality.

Yes, I am irrational to all NOers everywhere and as long as I keep it that way, I know I'm on the right path............you otoh do not see the forest due to all those darn trees being in the way.

You ever going to answer which group you belong to - the 60% or the 40%? It's your Church, surely you know if you worship the God that sinned or are part of the group that finds that belief  amusing..............and how about proving La Salette was not approved - specifically the part about Rome.

One day Josh, you'll hopefully figure out the truth, until then, keep fighting it.