Randy Engel
(07-19-2012, 11:07 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I can assure you that her book is very well documented.  She was a friend of my late mother and worked with her to to document my mom's effort to expose the homosexual network in the Diocese of Honolulu under Bishop Joseph Ferrario.  Here's an link to an article which deals with what went down in Honolulu, which I witnessed first hand.

www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CF4QFjAA&url=http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/060627&ei=D8oIUJPyCPHomAXy-aSqCg&usg=AFQjCNGjLNB_IYXDm59bs94efMdT3SfyyQ&sig2=XTBhhUB1FTI__1eBveDdyA

I second this.  I've had a few e-mail exchanges with her and she comes acriss to me as a responsible, well educated woman and about as far from a "kook" as it is possible to find in Tradom.

I would bet my house she has far more evidence than she lets people know about in her books.  It's pretty clear to me that you don't write a massive work of research like the Rite of Sodomy without leaving a lot of additional evidence on the cutting room floor, either because you are only 90% confident of it veracity or perhaps you are 100% sure but it is just too scandalous.  People cannot handle the truth as anyone old enough to remember how trads and other Catholics reacted to the paedophile scandal can tell you.  For the first few years the chorus was exactly the same.  "Where's the evidence?", "They're just making it up for compensation payments", "the media are lying to damage the Church".  In fact the truth was far worse than any Catholic at the time wanted to believe.  So we attacked the messanger.

Besides if the last 8 popes were all red blooed hetrosexual men, who in my experience tend to like the company of red blooded hetrosexual men, then how is it that the seminaries took in so many perverts and deviants?  A fish rots from the head.
(07-20-2012, 05:36 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 11:07 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I can assure you that her book is very well documented.  She was a friend of my late mother and worked with her to to document my mom's effort to expose the homosexual network in the Diocese of Honolulu under Bishop Joseph Ferrario.  Here's an link to an article which deals with what went down in Honolulu, which I witnessed first hand.

www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CF4QFjAA&url=http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/060627&ei=D8oIUJPyCPHomAXy-aSqCg&usg=AFQjCNGjLNB_IYXDm59bs94efMdT3SfyyQ&sig2=XTBhhUB1FTI__1eBveDdyA

I read the books of
I second this.  I've had a few e-mail exchanges with her and she comes acriss to me as a responsible, well educated woman and about as far from a "kook" as it is possible to find in Tradom.

I would bet my house she has far more evidence than she lets people know about in her books.  It's pretty clear to me that you don't write a massive work of research like the Rite of Sodomy without leaving a lot of additional evidence on the cutting room floor, either because you are only 90% confident of it veracity or perhaps you are 100% sure but it is just too scandalous.  People cannot handle the truth as anyone old enough to remember how trads and other Catholics reacted to the paedophile scandal can tell you.  For the first few years the chorus was exactly the same.  "Where's the evidence?", "They're just making it up for compensation payments", "the media are lying to damage the Church".  In fact the truth was far worse than any Catholic at the time wanted to believe.  So we attacked the messanger.

Besides if the last 8 popes were all red blooed hetrosexual men, who in my experience tend to like the company of red blooded hetrosexual men, then how is it that the seminaries took in so many perverts and deviants?  A fish rots from the head.

I have read the books of Fr Luigi Villa and Franco Bellegrandi. Both linked the burst of pederasty in the Church to Paul VI's papacy. Bellegrandi was inside the Vatican since he was a journalist at l'Osservatore Romano and a member of the Pope's noble Guard. Here is an excerpt:

..."Another change that did not escape the close circle of those who spent, because of rank and service, most of their day in the Apostolic Palace, was the sudden appearance of homosexual figures in posts of prestige and responsibility close to the Pope. The sore that in Paul VI’s time will submerge and transform the Vatican, devastating it, began to show its first evident symptoms, well hidden between the baroque creases of the ancient Court, yet sadly alive and real. The long hand of the archbishop of Milan, afflicted by his weaknesses, was already arranging, with discretion, one after the other, the personages of his game and heart, on the chessboard of the eleven-thousand-room State.
Naturally, the new protagonists affected by the “illness,” in turn brought along some minor figures, bound to them by the same solitary fate. And so, slowly yet with growing insistence, voices and indiscretions began circulating in the Vatican, unfortunately followed by most grave events. These figures, because of their office, were often in our midst, especially when monarchs and heads of state were visiting the Pope.
And they did have their favorites. Effeminate young men in close-fitting uniforms who powdered their cheeks “to hide the dark of the growth"...
Yeah, I happen to know about her. She's a member on my forum.

I second what others in this thread have said about her book. What she says about homosexuality in the clergy is completely true and well-documented.
(07-19-2012, 09:59 PM)Cetil Wrote: The stuff about Paul VI is nothing but hearsay and gossip.

C.

You're so right.  I've got the book and the chapters devoted to John XXIII and Paul VI are nothing more than rumors that have been circulating for years.  She offers no proof whatsoever for her claims.  It would be nice if she had included concrete evidence such a photo of John XIII in full masonic garb or a copy of the alleged police report against Paul VI.  If makes me wonder how trustworthy all her other claims are.  Are they just rumors too?
On the subject of accusations against Paul VI et al, has anyone here read Fr. Luigi Villa's book against a beatification of Paul VI?
(07-22-2012, 09:55 PM)Lion of St. Jarlaths Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 09:59 PM)Cetil Wrote: The stuff about Paul VI is nothing but hearsay and gossip.

C.

You're so right.  I've got the book and the chapters devoted to John XXIII and Paul VI are nothing more than rumors that have been circulating for years.  She offers no proof whatsoever for her claims.  It would be nice if she had included concrete evidence such a photo of John XIII in full masonic garb or a copy of the alleged police report against Paul VI.  If makes me wonder how trustworthy all her other claims are.  Are they just rumors too?
Can confirm from an independent source from hers a .gov investigator that what was stated about Cardinal Spellman may be true.
(07-22-2012, 11:15 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: On the subject of accusations against Paul VI et al, has anyone here read Fr. Luigi Villa's book against a beatification of Paul VI?

Yes, I did.
Fr Villa is trustworthy. His book is documented and he doesn't fear anyone insaying the truth because he owns letters of mission from the hand of the Pope Pius XII himself. That's the reason he was assaulted  and risked his life many times because a lot of modernists in the Vatican want to silent him definitively.
(07-22-2012, 09:55 PM)Lion of St. Jarlaths Wrote:

C.

The pictures of the pentagram on the pope's left wrist on a bronze panel of St Peter's basilica, a forgery? Those with the "ephod" he liked to display, forgeries, too?
The ignominies he inflicted to Card. Mindszenty, Card. Slipyi et al. , hearsays?
How is it possible that an old and trad preconciliar priest (Fr Villa) in good standing with his hierarchy might put his salvation at risk in writing such hairaising stories on two popes, if they are not the truth?
We had very bad popes during the middle ages and in the Renaissance times. They were depraved men, had mistresses and minions, were liars, sometimes murderers. Nobody questions this.
I dont understand why the postconciliar times which as everybody knows are times of unprecedented righteousness would have not brought bad popes instead of the purported holy men the modernist propaganda wants us to believe.
We got the Popes we deserved.
I had a PDF of Fr. Luigi Villa's booklet on Pope Paul VI on my old computer before it died. It was n response to Cardinal Ruini wanting to open a cause for Pope Paul VI. It was well documented and those things he had less proof for were documented. I trust what he wrote

tim
Here it is.
http://www.chiesaviva.com/paoloVI%20beatoin.pdf

And here it is with Randy Engels' review:
http://www.ourladyofgoodsuccess.com/fram...5B1%5D.pdf