Healing of Colombian man could pave way for John Paul II canonization
Quote: I don't get why Vatican II and the changes are a "chastisement" on the Church.
I understand your point.  Ask the people in Spain currently cooking their shoes if they were being chastised 5 years ago and they will probably tell you no.  And yes, a very bad physical chastisement is going to hit hard, and it already hitting hard, crushing Spain, Greece, Ireland, and now Italy.  It grows daily, and the war hasn't even broken out yet.

But there is also a spiritual chastisement that is for sins before Vat. II.  (Edit:see below)  Many in the Church denied you need Faith in Christ.  Then you had Catholics practicing contraception.  So God says, fine, that's what you want?  You can have it. 

I see a whole process of chastisement, which basically raised up the Trad movement and got some Catholics to wake up.  And it will keep getting cranked up, and coupled with Justice, which we currently see in Europe, and which will hit England once the defaults come, then spread to the USA.  And then a huge war to complete it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Healing of Colombian man could pave way for John Paul II canonization - by James02 - 07-23-2012, 08:00 PM