Sunday obligation on a Saturday at SSPX?
(07-24-2012, 10:33 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 10:29 PM)gloriamaria Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 12:24 PM)Dellery Wrote: One also has a responsibility to avoid scandal, Mass attendance lends implicit support to whoever is offering it.
No Catholic is obligated to commit scandal by attending Masses offered by Novus Ordo heretics, or Ecclesia Dei cowards.
Either you are with Him, or against Him, there's no middle ground in this fight.

This is a Sede forum now?

I don't see anything about whether or not the See of Peter is vacant here.

It's called paranoia. The talks of a "merger" aren't going well and people are becoming unhinged!
The Current Code of Canon Law [only one valid] for the Latin Church says:

"can. 1248 1. The precept of participating in the Mass is satisfied by assistance at a Mass which is celebrated anywhere in a Catholic rite either on the holy day or on the evening of the preceding day."

This means that if you go to a chapel of the SSPX on the day of precept or the evening before and attend Holy Mass, you fulfill your obligation.  The SSPX celebrate in a Catholic Rite.

The Church defines the "evening" as any time after 4:00 pm.
The Saturday evening mass counting for Sunday came after Vatican 2. I doubt that the SSPX would accept it, but I could be wrong. You can attend any Catholic Mass of any rite and that would count as fulfilling your Sunday obligation.