They'll sit by the fire, and presume to know
What's done i' the Capitol; who's like to rise,
Who thrives and who declines; side factions
and give out
Conjectural marriages; making parties strong
And feebling such as stand not in their liking
Below their cobbled shoes. They say there's
grain enough!
This is one of the reasons I send Mr. Voris $$$ every month.  Good man.   
That was rather a smackdown.  Is Voris usually like this?
I'm loving what he's doing, but he seems to be on the fast track for matyrdom.  No doubt, enraging many powerful enemies.
(07-23-2012, 10:00 PM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote: That was rather a smackdown.  Is Voris usually like this?

As of late, yes. He seems to have elevated his game recently and it's great to see and hear. Perhaps something happened behind the scenes and that's why he changed the name of his apostolate (?).
I believe he changed the name of the apostolate under duress as the
archdiocese of Detroit said he had no right to use the name 'Catholic'.  (But catholics for a free choice and catholid 'reporter' and all those awful dissenting agendas seem to be able to use the name just fine as well as some universities that call themselves catholic and are not)

Anyway, I like the moniker Church Militant with the M surmounted by the Cross ala the Miraculous Medal.

I heard Michael  in person this spring and he is coming to my town next month for an all day conference complete with the extraordinary form of the holy Mass.
A little over an hour ago, they called me for a donation (CRS)........I said my

peace and told them not to call me again............

I read their response, but its still no dice for me unless they change this approach.....

====================

St Raymond of Penafort, pray for us..............
(07-23-2012, 11:27 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 10:00 PM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote: That was rather a smackdown.  Is Voris usually like this?

As of late, yes. He seems to have elevated his game recently and it's great to see and hear. Perhaps something happened behind the scenes and that's why he changed the name of his apostolate (?).

Detroit happened. 
(07-24-2012, 04:46 PM)SpiderDweeb Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 11:27 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote:

Detroit happened. 

He probably thought "oh, I can work WITH the bishops and chanceries to help reign in renegade priests."  Little did he know, the problem is ALSO a bishop/hierarchy problem.

And now, hopefully, he continues to go full-bore with this latest series of videos.  He's been hitting them good and hard.