Leftist Catholic Church Funded Obama
Link:  Link to Story
Link: Original Barnhardt Article

Quote: In the 1980s, the Catholic archdiocese of Chicago contributed to the training of Obama in the very Alinskyite radicalism that would culminate in such anti-religious measures as the HHS mandate. In fact, in the course of writing this book, we met a source who once had access to copies of documents from the archives of the Chicago archdiocese. This source supplied us with never-before-published copies of invoices, checks, and letters that confirm the Church’s support for the man who would one day seek to destroy its religious freedom.

In a series of appendices, we have reproduced the check and invoice showing that the archdiocese of Chicago paid for Obama’s plane trip to a conference in Los Angeles run by the Industrial Areas Foundation, the community organizing group founded by Alinsky.

[Image: BHO-2-Bishop-of-Chicago-reimbursement-fo...50x620.jpg]

Foul Traitorous Bastards.  Marxism needs to be weeded out.  It will, Spain is not going to last much longer.
Saul Alinsky and Msgr. Egan (not the current) started in the '50's to organize the "back of the yards" neighborhoods. His influence is every where now.

tim
(07-23-2012, 07:56 PM)Tim Wrote: Saul Alinsky and Msgr. Egan (not the current) started in the '50's to organize the "back of the yards" neighborhoods. His influence is every where now.

tim

What's a 'back of the yards' neighbourhood?
Never mind.  I found this:

http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.o...es/99.html

But I'd like to hear first hand from you what this meant.
One must wonder if this unholy alliance was forged by any of Bella Dodd's friends in the clergy. First the commies, now the lavender mafia. Holy St. Michael, protect us!
We have some from this forum that fund and support Obama...I don't know about funding...but they sure are pushing for his election.

Quote: One must wonder if this unholy alliance was forged by any of Bella Dodd's friends in the clergy.
Bernadin was most probably one of her boys.

So we can chalk up Obama as an "error of Russia" also.

Nostro Jameus has spoken.
(07-23-2012, 09:01 PM)James02 Wrote: Nostro Jameus has spoken.

:Hmm:
Inside joke.  With Bombay.
(07-23-2012, 09:32 PM)James02 Wrote: Inside joke.  With Bombay.

Just because I don't post on every thread doesn't mean I don't read them.  Unless your inside joke was by PM, I think I know what you're talking about.  You take admonishment very well, by the way!