Voris responds to CRS response
Here is the first video if you didn't see it.
(07-26-2012, 11:41 AM)FaithByProxy Wrote: Does anyone have a link to the CRS letter? I'm so out of the loop.
Here's a link to the PDF http://www.churchmilitant.tv/documents/v...7-25-a.pdf
(07-26-2012, 12:39 PM)ResiduumRevertetur Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 11:41 AM)FaithByProxy Wrote: Does anyone have a link to the CRS letter? I'm so out of the loop.
Here's a link to the PDF http://www.churchmilitant.tv/documents/v...7-25-a.pdf

Thank you so much!

Quote:We are doing everything in our power to ensure that we are adhering to Catholic teaching...

This line is really disconcerting to me. It implies that sometimes things may be "out of their control" in terms of adhering to Catholic teaching. How about just not giving money to questionable "aid" organizations in the first place?
(07-26-2012, 11:33 AM)John Lane Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 10:31 AM)Tim Wrote: I don't remember seeing him this angry before.

I don't remember seeing him this hairy before!  :)

Somebody point him to a barber shop!

I've seen Voris giving an interview on another thread in this forum.  He looked different than the TV image.  What looks like a crease on his left cheek appeared to be more of a scar. I wonder if he wears his hair
that way to hid other scars on his forhead. I mean he's a tv guy. He has to be very aware of how he looks. Just my theory.
Quote:"The Social Justice Church of America

Too accurate. An excellent response, and I appreciate that he does not back down, does his homework, and exposes CRS' deception.
It looks like Michael Voris is legit. I hope more within the Church hierarchy will support him, or at least get out of his way and let him do his work.

I think that there can be no doubt that Voris' eyes are wide open, and he can see through the smoke of Satan, which has so effectively hidden the enemy's works within the walls of the Citadel since Vatican II.

Once the light of Christ is shone upon these men of darkness and their wicked deeds are exposed, they will be driven from the Citadel and back into the outer darkness from which they come and of which they belong.