"Amazon.com" owners give millions to Pro-Sodomite cause.
No more buying from Amazon.com:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Defaul...Wh7X0.emai
Oh well. That just means less money blown on stuff I don't really need anyway.
Wish I had known that before I bought my Refridgerator water filters.
Amazon is a publicly traded company. The CEO is not the owner. He is about a 19% shareholder. There are thousands of other shareholders, all with varying belief.
The article is not reporting that this is the official stance of Amazon, but rather that its a personal move by its founder.  Considering that, and coupled with the fact that Amazon is a publicly traded company, boycotting would be over the top. 

But feel free to spend your own money (or not spend it) how you see fit. 
(08-03-2012, 01:28 PM)Guardian Wrote: The article is not reporting that this is the official stance of Amazon, but rather that its a personal move by its founder.  Considering that, and coupled with the fact that Amazon is a publicly traded company, boycotting would be over the top. 

But feel free to spend your own money (or not spend it) how you see fit. 
I know from frist hand knowledge that the owner of Amazon donates much of the money generated by his company to this sodomite cause.
If you want to stop using Amazon, go ahead.
Aside from the points made, do you want to recommend an outlet completely free of supporting gays? You know of a company that actually takes a stance against gays?

If we only support companies that share our traditional Catholic worldview it would be hard to find almost anywhere to shop. That's the hard part.
(08-03-2012, 07:25 PM)Aenigmata in Tenebris Wrote: Aside from the points made, do you want to recommend an outlet completely free of supporting gays? You know of a company that actually takes a stance against gays?

Chick-Fil-A.  If only they sold diapers, toys, electronics, books......