Voris' latest, and he's smokin'
I must say, I never understood what "Pope Benedict is the Pope of Christian Unity" meant. Does it mean Catholic unity? I sure hope so.
(08-04-2012, 11:01 PM)Scotus Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 12:40 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Brick by brick, after all.  This is the Pope of Christian Unity.  There is a game plan.  Save the liturgy save the world 

Just some of the reasons I cannot bear to look at Fr Z's website anymore...
Yeah, Fr. Z is very anti-SSPX.
(08-05-2012, 07:38 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: I must say, I never understood what "Pope Benedict is the Pope of Christian Unity" meant. Does it mean Catholic unity? I sure hope so.
No, he came up with that title to describe Benedict XVI when he was initially making progress bringing the Traditional Anglican Communion back in the fold.
Update: I just heard a report on Raymond Arroyo's "The World Over" that the speakers for this dinner/roast have NOT yet been confirmed. Let's hope the Cardinal does the right thing and simply cancels the dinner this year.
(08-05-2012, 02:12 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Update: I just heard a report on Raymond Arroyo's "The World Over" that the speakers for this dinner/roast have NOT yet been confirmed. Let's hope the Cardinal does the right thing and simply cancels the dinner this year.

Lisa, you should be his secratary and straighten out his ahem itinerary.

tim
If the Pope would act like the Pope, instead of in the name of collegiality, just one of the boys a lot could be done and stopped