Cooking Rice
(08-29-2012, 09:08 AM)Rosarium Wrote: My niece from my other sister has a cat named "Kitty".

My niece's name is "Kitty." :grin:
I thought this was a topic about rice.  Now we are talking about cats.  Bah.  Come on fellas, you're losing your heads.
(08-30-2012, 07:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I thought this was a topic about rice.  Now we are talking about cats.  Bah.  Come on fellas, you're losing your heads.

You are now talking about talking about cats.

You are part of the problem.
(08-30-2012, 07:37 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 07:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I thought this was a topic about rice.  Now we are talking about cats.  Bah.  Come on fellas, you're losing your heads.

You are now talking about talking about cats.

You are part of the problem.

It's your thread.  If someone started talking about cats out of nowhere in the middle of my rice thread I'd be a bit agitated.  You don't know what I'm up against. Because it's full of things that are only correct because they're grammatical, but they're tough on the ear. You see, this is a very wearying one, it's unpleasant to read. Unrewarding.

Indeed, I am the solution my friend.  :tiphat:
(08-30-2012, 08:49 PM)DrBombay Wrote: It's your thread.
I do not own a thread.

Quote:  If someone started talking about cats out of nowhere in the middle of my rice thread I'd be a bit agitated.
It is more the "end" of the rice thread, at least, until this new meta-topic arose.

Quote:Indeed, I am the solution my friend.   :tiphat:

More of a colloid, I would say.
(08-30-2012, 09:22 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 08:49 PM)DrBombay Wrote: It's your thread.
I do not own a thread.

Quote:  If someone started talking about cats out of nowhere in the middle of my rice thread I'd be a bit agitated.
It is more the "end" of the rice thread, at least, until this new meta-topic arose.

Quote:Indeed, I am the solution my friend.   :tiphat:

More of a colloid, I would say.

Colloidal silver perhaps.  :tiphat:

I see how you are.  I shall leave you to your derailed rice thread now talking about cats. Cats can be short for Catholics but in this case is not, and that's where this whole mess has gotten us.  I sincerely hope you are happy.   :puss:
I use the microwave. It takes @ 20 minutes.
I had a cat once that liked rice.
(09-05-2012, 02:12 AM)Poche Wrote: I use the microwave. It takes @ 20 minutes.

What kind of rice?

I've made rice in the microwave before. It doesn't seem to cook as well. Maybe longer soak times would have helped.
Thai Basil and ground cat over white rice, anyone ?

tim