Leadership Conference of Wiccan Revolutionaries
This closing 'blessing' is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. To call its content 'heterodox' would seem to be an insult to heterodoxy.

http://wdtprs.com/blog/2012/08/lcwr-nuns...eal-thing/

How exactly does one impart "sacred light" upon someone else, anyway? Surely, if we possess such a thing, it is not due to our personal agency.
Note: You might want to have an exorcist on hand if you actually choose to listen to any part of an LCWR proceeding.
Why do these women's opinions matter to anyone? Why don't we ever hear of conferences of male religious?
At least they clapped for the hotel staff. I hope they did something for the maids that cleaned their rooms. We really need to pray for the religous sisters who in the past did so much for us. They are in a critical moment and they need our prayers 
This reminds me of a recent conversation I recently had with a wiccan. She told me that she has no problems with Catholics because they don't shove their religion down her throat and that they believe the Blessed Virgin Mary is the highest Witch because she carried God in her womb. I had to stop myself from laughing at that one. Then on the other hand I felt like crying because this loony broad actually believed the crap she was saying.

How dare you critique this group of women's religious, who are in full ecclesial and canonical union with the Pope!
(08-13-2012, 12:22 AM)Petertherock Wrote: This reminds me of a recent conversation I recently had with a wiccan. She told me that she has no problems with Catholics because they don't shove their religion down her throat and that they believe the Blessed Virgin Mary is the highest Witch because she carried God in her womb. I had to stop myself from laughing at that one. Then on the other hand I felt like crying because this loony broad actually believed the crap she was saying.

That's more credit than most Protestants give Mary.