Contradictions of the modern popes - Ecumenicism with non catholic 'christians'
(08-16-2012, 12:22 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 12:17 PM)TrentCath Wrote: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Repeating a lie over and over and over again doesn't make it true. You may call it laughable, I do not,  you would also be calling the whole SSPX and others idiots for objecting to that. That said I guess you probably do think you're a better theologian than Bp Tissier don't you?

This is however a sophism, you need to address the many many other contradictions in order to show your premise to be correct. You have not done so and have come up with every and any manner of excuse in order to not do so.

TrentCath, we just had a very nice conversation in which you said that you would not continue to conduct yourself in this manner (i.e. mockery [:blah:], condescension ["That said I guess you probably do think you're a better theologian than Bp Tissier don't you"], accusing JayneK of sinning ["Repeating a lie over and over and over again doesn't make it true"], etc.). I know it is attempting to respond, but I don't understand what you are doing.

It isnt the same as I was doing and I think its pretty obvious what i'm doing, exposing Jaynes many broken claims and absurd behaviour.
(08-16-2012, 12:22 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 12:17 PM)TrentCath Wrote: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Repeating a lie over and over and over again doesn't make it true. You may call it laughable, I do not,  you would also be calling the whole SSPX and others idiots for objecting to that. That said I guess you probably do think you're a better theologian than Bp Tissier don't you?

This is however a sophism, you need to address the many many other contradictions in order to show your premise to be correct. You have not done so and have come up with every and any manner of excuse in order to not do so.

TrentCath, we just had a very nice conversation in which you said that you would not continue to conduct yourself in this manner (i.e. mockery [:blah:], condescension ["That said I guess you probably do think you're a better theologian than Bp Tissier don't you"], accusing JayneK of sinning ["Repeating a lie over and over and over again doesn't make it true"], etc.). I know it is attempting to respond, but I don't understand what you are doing.

That said until Jayne actually address the claims at hand, and no Jayne don't bring up the humanae vitae one again try and deal with one of the more blatant ones i.e 'st john the baptist protect islam instead, i will completely ignore her
(08-16-2012, 12:30 PM)TrentCath Wrote: That said until Jayne actually address the claims at hand, and no Jayne don't bring up the humanae vitae one again try and deal with one of the more blatant ones i.e 'st john the baptist protect islam instead, i will completely ignore her

You have said that you would not respond to me many times before.  Why should I think you are telling the truth this time?
I put a lot of work into researching and thinking about your allegation against Humanae Vitae.  I'm not just copying and pasting someone else's research.  You have not given a reasonable response. 

Hint:  "Ignore my weak argument and deal with a stronger one" is not a reasonable response either.
So as I was saying still waiting for one of those people who thinks the SSPX are bad and there are no contradictions among what the popes have said to show us how thats true.
(08-16-2012, 12:48 PM)TrentCath Wrote: So as I was saying still waiting for one of those people who thinks the SSPX are bad and there are no contradictions among what the popes have said to show us how thats true.

Perhaps you have lost the respect of so many people, there is nobody left who will interact with you.