Paul Ryan and Rape
The Catholic Church is against abortion even if it is concieved by rape. Does Cardinal Dolan and Bishop Morlino need to come out and chastise Paul Ryan for saying he is for abortion in case of rape or a womans death. THey both recently praised him. This issue will really bring the saved down to a remnant. It reminds me of those loyal orthodox men and woman who's spouse walked out on them but knew it was a valid marriage and remain single the rest of their lives.
Cardinal Dolan will be giving the invocation at the Republican National Convention.

I saw this and was upset for a moment before realizing, "Who am I kidding?" This was to be expected. Card. Dolan will call him out just like he called out Gov. Cuomo. Oh, wait.

No serious Catholic can be involved in politics at the federal level in the United States. Santorum was a sell-out, Ryan is a sell-out, it is a joke. You cannot enter this horrible system in an atheistic secular democracy and maintain your Catholicity whilst advancing in any serious fashion.
(08-22-2012, 10:02 PM)MRose Wrote: I saw this and was upset for a moment before realizing, "Who am I kidding?" This was to be expected. Card. Dolan will call him out just like he called out Gov. Cuomo. Oh, wait.

No serious Catholic can be involved in politics at the federal level in the United States. Santorum was a sell-out, Ryan is a sell-out, it is a joke. You cannot enter this horrible system in an atheistic secular democracy and maintain your Catholicity whilst advancing in any serious fashion.

Agreed. The American political system is like a vat of mud. The second you enter, you are stained.
(08-22-2012, 09:25 PM)salus Wrote: The Catholic Church is against abortion even if it is concieved by rape. Does Cardinal Dolan and Bishop Morlino need to come out and chastise Paul Ryan for saying he is for abortion in case of rape or a womans death. THey both recently praised him. This issue will really bring the saved down to a remnant. It reminds me of those loyal orthodox men and woman who's spouse walked out on them but knew it was a valid marriage and remain single the rest of their lives.

I didn't know that that's disgusting  >:(
After yesterday's firestorm in Missouri, they (all politicians) can go and jump in a lake! Losers!
You just vote for Romney!