Voris for President next time ?
Here's the latest Vortex. Voris is at his right thinking best again. I wonder if there really are 40 percent moral conservtives left in America, because if he spearheaded this it could work.

tim
Yeah, that sums up my thoughts pretty well.  I'm disgusted with the whole thing.
Me too, C. I keep looking seven ways from Sunday and it's always more compromise. We're down to picking the guy that doesn't swear, as being virtuous. It would be refreshing if Voris ran on a moral agenda and said that's how I intend to approach all problems which arise.

tim
He's channeling E.Michael Jones...maybe a little P.J.B. too.
Oh, yeah, Flaviano !  He ain't blazing a new trail, he's in a long line of good men.  It's just he's young and on fire. He could be a strong candidate with support from Trad and Conservative Catholics, and the Conservative Protestants.  Without compromise I believe he could bring all of them along. He'd be the right age for running too. He needs to find Buchanan and get schooled.

tim
Topple Romney and make Paul Ryan president. He's pro life isn't he?
(08-25-2012, 08:17 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: Topple Romney and make Paul Ryan president. He's pro life isn't he?

No.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
I have come to the point, finally, where i realize that neither party in our country represents me or my beliefs. this system of ours has devolved into a pay for play travesty of governance. Oddly enough, several Popes warned us of this result once the Church and Her influence is removed from governance. America, and most of the western European countries have completely secularized their government to the point that there is no up or down, right or wrong. All we can do is Pray, keep a sharp eye on trends, and keep our ammunition dry. imho it is going to get much, much worse.

As to Mr. Voris, i think he has enough sense and virtue to stay out of politics. Someone once said "power Corrupts". We have lots of evidence of that.
IIRC he came out swinging once for a Catholic Monarchy (and took a lot of grief). It might have to be King Mike.
(08-24-2012, 09:32 PM)cgraye Wrote: Yeah, that sums up my thoughts pretty well.  I'm disgusted with the whole thing.

Same.
I've always voted for the lesser of two evils but this time I'm not really sure what to do.  I keep going back and forth.... I don't WANT to vote for Mitt.  I watched almost every GOP debate last fall and I'm so fed up with the bickering and back scratching where the guy with the most cash and friends in high places comes out on top regardless of what he actually stands for. 

But Obama could be the devil's brother....