New Movie on St. Augustine (Restless Heart)
(08-25-2012, 10:43 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: No version with subtitles? Even Spanish subtitles?

Don't know. Version I saw was a bootleg copy.
(08-25-2012, 11:11 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 10:43 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: No version with subtitles? Even Spanish subtitles?

Don't know. Version I saw was a bootleg copy.

The irony!  Oh, the irony! 

???
You know, that song really isn't about irony but coincidences, and awkward or uncomfortable one's at that.

I suppose one could say that a song titled "Ironic" that isn't actually ironic makes the song ironic, though.  Or maybe not. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(08-26-2012, 01:57 AM)SaintRafael Wrote: ???

You don't consider watching an illegal copy of a Catholic movie about a saint to be a bit ironic?  No?  Huh. 

??? indeed.
(08-26-2012, 02:32 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: You know, that song really isn't about irony but coincidences, and awkward or uncomfortable one's at that.

I suppose one could say that a song titled "Ironic" that isn't actually ironic makes the song ironic, though.  Or maybe not. 

Yes, yes.  We've discussed this.  There seems to be some question about what exactly irony is.  Luckily, Rosie is around to make sure we all are up to speed, because he actually thinks he knows what irony is.  What's ironic is, he doesn't have a clue.  Heh.
(08-26-2012, 03:23 PM)DrBombay Wrote: You don't consider watching an illegal copy of a Catholic movie about a saint to be a bit ironic?  No?  Huh.   

??? indeed.

I didn't buy the movie. I don't buy bootleg copies of movies. Sure I watched it, but it wasn't mine. Not my problem.
from the following link  http://www.restlessheartfilm.com/movie-events.php

RESTLESS HEART will be playing in your area!

August 28th – The Augustine Institute presents Restless Heart at 6160 S Syracuse Way Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Contact Christine at Christine@AugustineInstitute.org for ticket information.

August 28th through September 4th – See Restless Heart at the Pittsford Cinemas, 3349 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY from August 28th through September 4th at the following showtimes: 1:30 PM, 4:10 PM, 6:30 PM & 9:30 PM

August 28th, September 1st and September 2nd – The Parkland Theatre Presents Restless Heart at 6550 Parkland Avenue Cincinnati, OH. Call 513-600-7900 or e-mail parkland@cinci.rr.com for tickets.

August 29th – CMN Premiere – Arlington, TX – Ignatius Press and The Maximus Group invite you to the American premiere of RESTLESS HEART: The Confessions of Augustine at 8:45 p.m. on Aug. 29. The historic premiere will be held in the Champions Ballroom of the Sheraton Hotel, which is adjacent and connected to the Arlington Convention Center, which is hosting the CMN Trade Show.

August 29th - St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church presents Restless Heart at Mazza Gall 7 located at 5300 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20015. For tickets, contact Elaine Schaller by email (elaine.stanthonydc@gmail.com), or call Josephine at 240-601-1497.

September 1st - SOLD OUT – St. Dominican Catholic Church presents Restless Heart at Silverado 16 Theater located at 11505 West Loop 1604 North, San Antonio, Texas. Contact Carol at clglass@live.com for ticket information.

September 15th – The St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church presents Restless Heart at Cinemark Tinseltown 17 located on 1600 Lake Robbins in The Woodlands, Texas. Contact Charles at Charles.ybic@gmail.com or 832-764-3357 for ticket information.

Sept. 30th, Oct. 1st, Oct. 2nd, Oct. 3rd – Knights of Columbus, Eagle Pass Present Restless Heart at the Cinemark Eagle Pass – Mall de Las Aguilas, 455 South Bibb Street, Eagle Pass, TX – for tickets, contact Dr. Carlos Hernandez 830-758-1633 or e-mail carlos@swwomensclinic.com.

Nov. 16th, Nov. 18th – Holy Angels Books presents Restless Heart at El Campanil Theatre, 602 West Second Street, Antioch, CA – For tickets, contact Andrea at 925-778-7575
Thanks for posting this list. Unfortunately, the film is not showing in my city. Pity, because St. Augustine is one of my favorite saints. I think today is his feast day, too.
St. Augustine, Florida is not on the list. What gives?      :LOL: