Oy... I hate to do this!
I really hate to spread the word about another abuse, when there has been so much negativity already. Nor do I wish to stir up a big debate about the Novus Ordo, the legitimate but inferior version of the Roman Rite. But anyway, well, I don't know really what to say about it.

[Image: masonic-mass-2.jpg]

Yes... that's a Mass for the "Day of the Freemason" in Pernambuco, Brazil. Just... wow.

You can see more mind-boggling insanity at Rorate Caeli:
http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/08....html#more

Uh... ... ... ... ... *sigh*.
I don't blame you...there's really nothing to say. This is unacceptable.
Burn it with fire.
Charley is inside the wire!  :O
Maybe they wanted to see the Mass their brethren wrought? 
This has to be a sign of the Apocalypse. I can hold it so long this is wicked evil. Thank you Lord for no picture of the Womyn priestess mentioned.

tim
We must just be thankful, then, that the NO is completely and utterly invalid.  Indeed, and that the NO rite of ordination is invalid as well.

This is really a non-story because it occurred at a non-Mass said by a non-priest.  It's no more scandalous than if it had happened at a Methodist hootenanny. 

Why must I be the one that has to always connect the dots I wonder?  ???
(08-25-2012, 09:06 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Maybe they wanted to see the Mass their brethren wrought? 

LOL!
The smoke of Satan isn't merely in the Church...it's running the Church.

(08-25-2012, 11:12 PM)Petertherock Wrote: The smoke of Satan isn't merely in the Church...it's running the Church.

Indeed.  Nothing is more smoky than a German.  They reek of smoke.