Catholic Cardinal denied prayer at DNC Convention
(08-27-2012, 04:24 PM)Axona Wrote: Let's say the Cardinal did say a prayer at the Democratic convention. . .wouldn't you all be outraged anyway?

Don't you just love that catch?
(08-27-2012, 04:19 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 11:28 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 09:50 AM)Melkite Wrote: Lol, everyone who isn't willing to go down with the Ron Paul ship is weak-minded.
No any one who could vote for either of these extreamly wicked men(obamaromney) is...
nothing to LOL about it

A vote for anyone but Romney is a vote for Obama.  It would be nice if we didn't live in a two party system where refusing to vote really did nothing but show your distaste for both.  But that's not the reality we live in.  Our only options are one of two evils, so which one is worse.  Saying one won't vote for the lesser of two evils, in our situation, really is tantamount to covering your ears and singing 'LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!' at the top of your lungs.  A vote for anyone but Romney is substantially a vote for Obama.

A vote for Obama is a vote for Satan...a vote for Romney is a vote for Satan. Evil is still evil. I am voting for Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party. A vote for Obama is a vote for evil...a vote for Romney is a vote for evil...a vote for anyone but those two evil politicians is a courageous stand against the status quo and the establishment of both parties that give us the same old same old every 4 years.

(08-27-2012, 04:24 PM)Axona Wrote: Let's say the Cardinal did say a prayer at the Democratic convention. . .wouldn't you all be outraged anyway?

How dare you ask a sensible question.  What are you, 16 years old?  The very idea.  :bronxcheer:
He'll be giving the closing prayer at the DNC.

http://manhattan.ny1.com/content/top_sto...yer-at-dnc

They should let in an Islamic suicide bomber just to be inclusive.  I'd support that.
(08-29-2012, 09:12 AM)ggreg Wrote: They should let in an Islamic suicide bomber just to be inclusive.  I'd support that.
Lol