How do you like your steak
Wow. Well done for me. But then the thought of eating meat is not pleasant for me to begin with..
Depends on the steak. A thick steak I like medium well, maybe a tiny tiny touch of pink on the inside.

But a think skirt or flank steak, especially Colombian style, I like very blackened on the outside.

I also like to cook steak with a lot of spices and create a blackened crust, and you can't do this on a rare steak.
Medium well to well, if I must eat steak.  I'm still a little weirded by it -- had a bad go trying to eat it when I had a bad tooth a while back.  Sometime soon I should throw one on the BBQ before summer's over.
Once a week, at least.
Medium rare.
you can eat it on Sunday. I like it medium well
Saignant.

That's 'rare' (or perhaps medium rare, depending on who you ask) for you anglophones.  :LOL:

Cooking it to bien cuit, well done, should be punished severely.
I haven't eaten it much lately, but I really like a pin bone sirloin about 1 1/2 thick fried in a little olive oil and butter on high heat to rare !. I also like it with mashed potatoes. I like to fry fresh mushrroms in the same pan with the oil and butter till brown, add garlic, and squirt of anchovie paste, white wine dry, and reduce, then add a few tabs of cold butter and cut off the heat and stir them in and pour over the steak. Oh I forgot liberally salt the steak and let it stand for an hour before cooking. The best salt is Kosher or Sea salt. Pepper it also with cracked pepper.

tim
Check your PM Tim.
(09-10-2012, 07:01 AM)Adelbrecht Wrote: That's 'rare' (or perhaps medium rare, depending on who you ask) for you anglophones.  :LOL:

Cooking it to bien cuit, well done, should be punished severely.

Agree  :eats: