911- Revolutionary Jewish Victory
anniversary coming up I will never give up posting the truth.

RevJews definitly did it.

What proof do you have of this? And what is the difference? What is done is done.

All I know is this. If even one pope had consecrated Russia properly, this would never have happened.

We would be living in a period of peace. Heaven on earth.

So don't blame the Jews, the Masons, or the Bankers.

Blame Popes John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, and Benedict XVI.

They are the real enemies, because all of our problems could have been solved in one simple day. But, they chose eternal strife.

Gotta go make out that check for Father Gruener. If he get's enough money, perhaps he can save the world.

Sarcasm duly noted larry david. I have an obligation to my children to deal with this secular world. And since you haven't become man enough yet to have children...you will never understand the concept of secular vs theology.
All kidding aside, that is the answer Adam.  Russia has already spread it's errors with attacks against the Church and the family by things similar to the League of the Godless in Stalin's time with the spread of abortion, militant homosexualism, militant feminism and such with western governments supporting them and Zionism.  And a good portion of the Zionists in Israel originate from Russia.  But that's not the end of the Fatima prophecies, with the annihilation of nations to come plus the Church and the Holy Father having much to suffer if we don't see a proper Consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart before hand.  It seems Russia's errors have spread but diminished in Russia seeing 69 % of Russians claim to be members of the Russian Orthodox Church.  It almost seems that western countries are more communist than Russia these days.  Another one of Mary's promises after a proper Consecration is that Russia will convert.  With 69 % of Russians claiming to be Christian it seems to me that they are ready for conversion to the Catholic Faith after a proper Consecration.  Nevertheless it is very clear that a proper Consecration is still needed, particularly with Mary's quote "In The End My Immaculate Heart: Will Triumph".      

I received this link. Sounds very interesting.
The video has nothing to do with the audio/message.
2 cuss words.

Quite the video GottmitunsAlex.  It was just uploaded two days ago.  I hope it goes viral.
(09-09-2012, 02:48 PM)mikemac Wrote: Quite the video GottmitunsAlex.  It was just uploaded two days ago.  I hope it goes viral.
That is the idea.
I saw this a couple weeks ago. I like what he says but its just too DRAMATIC in its presentation. He sounds like a james bond villian
I thought there was something "off" about it too. It was nothing but a series of code words. Almost like a caricature.
I support its message and I think it nails certain truths...but it makes it unapproachable by the average listener.